Chapter 4

Liz's p.o.v

Steven and I where walking home from starbucks, since we had to go there when it started raining like crazy. I felt his hand on mine and I look at his beautiful perfect brown eyes and smile as he goes for my hand and holds it.

We get home and the rain has almost stopped. There were a couple drops here and there but nothing too bad. "Thank you" I say to steven. "For what?" He asked with a confused look. "For paying for the ice cream, for inviting me to the park, for getting me starbucks, for letting me borrow your hoodie when you noticed I was cold......thank you for today" I say with a smile. "No problem bae" he says.

I look down so he doesn't see me blush. I then feel his fingers lifting up my chin and when I know it his lips where pressed against mine. My heartbeat started slowing down as we were kissing and it felt like time stopped and we were the only ones there. I let go and steven starts blushing like crazy and holds onto his neck while looking at the floor. "I'm sorry liz, I don't know what happened...I just....I...i'm sorry" he stuttered.

"Steven it's okay, don't worry" I say with a smile. He just looks even more nervous. "Steven look at me" I tell him. Steven looks up and I wrap my arms around his neck and I press my lips again his this time as I feel his arms wrap around my waist.

I pull away again and he just blushes. I start teasing him just like he did to me earlier. "Awee someone's blushing" I say as he just laughs as I say tht. "Well I have to go" steven says. "Okay bye" I say as he starts walking. I unlock my door and walk inside. I go to my room and take my shoes off.

A couple seconds later I noticed I was still wearing stevens hoodie. It smelled just like his cologne and it smelled so good. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to make a sandwich. My mom noticed me as I walked into the kitchen where she was. "Hey sweetie how was your day?" She asked. "Good, steven and I went to the park and got ice cream" I answered.

"That steven boy seems very nice.... I like him" my mom says with a smile, which makes me laugh. I make a sandwich and walk back upstairs. It was already 4:45 and my mom was leaving for work at 5:00 and wasn't going to be back until
Tmmrw morning and I didn't want to spend the night alone to be honest.

So I texted steven asking if he would like to spend the night at my house.
Liz: Hey steven. My mom is going to work and is going to be coming home late and tbh I don't want to spend the night home alone. Would you like to spend the night at my house for tonight?
Steven answered a couple minutes later and replied with:
Steven 🙈💘: Yeah sounds good, i'll be over in a little

I turned off my phone and yelled, "MOM CAN STEVEN COME OVER TONIGHT? PLEASEE?". "OKAY HONEY, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TWO PLAYING AROUND IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN" I hear my mom yell from upstairs. "THANKS MOM YOUR THE BEST" I yell back.

My mom leaves after that and she kisses me goodbye. I go upstairs and put on some black sweats with stevens hoodie and put on some regular plain black socks. And as soon as I'm finished putting them on I hear the doorbell ring. That's strange, steven usually knocks I say to myself. As I open the door a guy in all black walks into my house and pins me to the wall. I start screaming and yelling for help but no one comes to help me.