Chapter 8

Lizs p.o.v

I wake up and then realized I was still in the hospital. Ughh I think to myself. I look over to my mom and she's already awake. "Good Morning mija" she says to me. "Good morning mom, how you feeling" I say to her. "Better than yesterday, that's for sure" she says back.

"Good" I say. I ordered breakfast for her since I wasn't hungry and about 30 min later a lady comes in with her food. She eats as she watches t.v. I just go on my phone and check social media. A couple minutes later the doctor comes in.

"Hello ms.padilla, how are you feeling?" The doctor says. "Good" says my mom while eating, the doctor just laughs. "Okay well that's good news, I came to check on you and to tell you that you're allowed to go home"

"Okay, thanks doctor" my mom says. The doctor just smiles and replies with a "no problem". I help my mom get up and get dressed. "Mom how are we gunna get home when we came in the ambulance".

My mom just starts thinking. "I can call steven and ask if his mom can take us home?" I suggest. "That's sounds okay" she says.

I take out my phone and I call steven.
Steven 🙈💘: Hey babe
Me: Hey, can you...I mean your mom do me a favor?
Steven 🙈💘: Sure babe, let me get her on the phone...*stevens mom* Hello..
Me: Hi mrs.fernandez, it's liz. Umm I was wondering if you could please drive my mom and I home from the hospital since we came in an ambulances and we don't really have anyone to take us home...
Steven 🙈💘: *stevens mom* Oh, Yeah, no problem i'll be there soon to pick you two up.
Me: Thank you so much mrs.fernandez, bye
Steven 🙈💘: *stevens mom* No need to thank me, bye
*hangs up*

"Okay mom, stevens mom is going to come pick us up". My mom just smiles and nods her head. We go outside and wait for stevens mom.

She finally picks us up and my mom sits next to her in the passenger seat while I sit in the back with steven.

Liz's p.o.v

We get home and my mom and I get out of the house. "Mooom" I hear steven say to his mom. "Can I stay here with liz and ms.padilla, pleasee" he asks to his mom.

"Only if mrs.padilla is fine with it" she says back to steven. "Ms.padilla can I hang out at your house" steven asks my mom. "Of course steven" she says. Steven jumps out the car excited and kisses his mom goodbye.

We walk into the house and my mom immediately goes to her room and says she's going to go to sleep. "Mom it's barely 12:00 pm and you're gunna go to sleep again?" I say laughing. "Well I'm tired soooo yes?" She says laughing at the end. "Okay" I say and laugh as she goes up to her room.

"Soo what we gunna do babe?" Steven asks me. "I don't know, what do you want to do?" I ask him. "I don't care to be honest as long as i'm with you." He says.

I run up the stairs and notice he is just watching me run up. I stop and look at him. "Aren't you coming?" I say with a giggle. "Mmm dat ass" he says out loud. "What?" I say laughing. He looks at me and says "nothing" real quick and runs up the stairs.

I stand there waiting for him to catch up and then he runs past me and smacks my ass. "Boiii" I say laughing and chasing after him. He runs into my room and jumps onto my bed. "Can we cuddle bae?" He says. "Yeah" I say with a smile. "Just let me change cuz i'm still in yesterday's clothes" I tell him. "Okay bae" he says.

I pick out a white and black married to the mob t-shirt, a pair of comfy jogger material shorts with pink and white huff socks out of my closet and go change in the bathroom.

I get out and jump on the bed with steven. We decide to just watch spongebob and we just cuddled.

"Tengoo hambree" I tell steven (which means i'm hungry in spanish) "samee" he whines. I laugh and I jump out of the bed and then tell him imma go make us sandwiches.

As I'm making the sandwiches I hear someone coming down the stairs but I just ignore it. I then feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and I automatically knew it was steven.

I look at steven and smile. He laughs a bit and puts his chin on my shoulder. "Done" I say. I put one aside for my mom and pick up the other two for steven and I. "Can you get two Arizona's out of the fridge" I ask steven.

"Okay bae" he says and unwraps his arms from my waist and goes to the fridge. I set the plates with our sandwiches on the table and sit down.

Steven sets the two Arizona's on the table and sits down. We start eating and just talking. We finish and I do the dishes while steven cleans the table.

We both go back up to my room and sit on my bed.
Me: steven?
Steven: yeah?
Me: What are we exactly?
Steven: ...I don't know liz...you tell me...what are we?
Me: I don't know either, that's why I was asking smart one😂
Steven: Liz, you're beautiful, funny, hyper and so down to earth... I love you liz... Liz padilla... Will you make me the happiest boy on earth and be my girlfriend?

Stevens p.o.v

"Liz padilla... Will you make me the happiest boy on earth and be my girlfriend?" I ask liz.

A big smile appears on liz's face and 2 sec. Later she attacks me with a hug. "YES STEVEN! A MILLION TIMES YES!!" She screams.

"Shh bae, you're mom is still sleeping" I whisper to her. Liz blushes and whispers "oh right, I forgot" and does a little embarrassed smile.

We cuddled up again and kept watching spongebob because liz loves spongebob.
I look down at her after a little and I saw that she had fallen asleep.

I close my eyes and a couple seconds later everything goes dark.

____________________
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I l've been really busy lately and there has been alot of drama I've had to deal with but imma try to update again tomorrow 👏🏼 and thanks for voting 😊💗 love you all 😘💕 ~Jossy 🌸🔥