Chapter 9

Stevens p.o.v

I wake up to my phone vibrating in my pocket. I carefully take it out of my pocket so I don't wake up liz. It was my mom calling me. I answer it
Steven: Hey momma
Mrs.fernandez: Hola mijo, I'm going to go pick you up right now okay?
Steven: Moooom😩
Mrs.fernandez: Que?
Steven: I don't want to goo😩
Mrs.fernandez: iye mijo. You've been there all day. I can drop you off tomorrow again.
Steven: ugh fine
*ends call*

I hear liz yawn. I probably woke her up with my whine. "What happened babe?" She asks. "Nothing, just that my mom is coming to pick me up." I see her frown.

"Whyyyy?" She whines. "I don't know but she's probably already here cuz you know out houses are kinda close. I don't even know why she came to pick me up when I can easily walk home."

"True" she says. She gives me a big hug and whines. "Babe I have to go, i'll text you later. Okay?" I say to her.

She looks at me with a pouting lip and says "No! Don't goooooo" she says in a little kid voice. "Babe I have to. Gimme a kiss" I say to her. She pecks my lips and lets me go with a frown.

We both walk downstairs and she stands by the door as I get into my moms car. She waves and I wave back. My mom starts driving and we go home.
"Steven, we need to talk" My mom says as we bother walk into the house.

Liz's p.o.v

So steven left because his mom wanted him home I guess. I was so bored so I went downstairs to go get food because I mean who doesn't eat when they're bored?

I get some left over pizza and a raspberry Arizona. I eat and go back upstairs and watch some "lion king" since it's my favorite disney movie. I watch it and I don't know why but I start getting sleepy again. It was barely 7:00 pm. I turn off my t.v and fall asleep again.

Stevens p.o.v.

I walk into the house with my mom and she tells me to sit down in the kitchen. She calls my sister and my brother down also. "Umm...Jaime!" She yells. My dad comes in and sees us all at the table.

He sighs and sits down at the table. "Umm...kids.....I....umm..we...well....we're moving" he says finally. "What?!" I yell. "This is not fair" jacky screams out.

"I'm sorry kids but we are moving, we are ready to leave compton." My mom says. "When are we leaving?" I ask very annoyed and I make sure my parents see it. "We are leaving in about 3 weeks." My dad says nervous.

"WHAT?! REALLY?! WE START SCHOOL IN 9 DAYS AND WE ARE GUNNA HAVE TO MOVE WHILE WE ARE IN SCHOOL?! WHAT ABOUT MY FRIENDS?! WE HAVE LIVED HERE OUR WHOLE LIVES AND WE'RE JUST GUNNA HAVE TO PACK UP AND GO?!" Jacky yells as she gets up and walks out the kitchen.

Alex just gets up quietly and goes to his room. I do the same. I throw myself onto my bed and all I can think about is liz. I don't want to go. I don't want be without my baby. Ugh. How will she react when I tell her?
I fall asleep thinking.
_____________________
Sorry it's a short chapter, i'm gunna update chapter 10 right now but this one and 10 are just fillers. Love you guys ~Jossy 🌸🔥