Chapter 6

Stevens p.o.v

Liz's mom walked into the house crying and liz asked me to leave. I left home worried about what happened to mrs.portillo. About 30 min later I hear ambulance sirens heading towards liz's house.

I tried not to think anything negative but I couldn't. A couple minutes after the sirens pass by for the second time leaving from liz's direction I get a text from liz.
Liz 🙈💕: I'm at the hospital 😰 my mom randomly fainted. Some nasty ass faggot raped my mom at work and thats why she was crying, can you please come to the hospital i'm scared rn😣
Steven 🙈💘: Sure no problem babe i'll be there in a little, just hold on.

I hurry to change since i'm still wearing the same clothes I was wearing yesterday. I change into a black grizzly shirt and a pair of grey joggers with my black and white janoski's.

"Mom can you drive me to the hospital" I ask my mom. "Okay mijo, are you ready? I'll just go drop you off because I need to go to work" my mom says. Thank the lord she said yes. I rush to the car and my mom drives me.

I see liz crying in a corner in the waiting room of the hospital. "Babe what happened" I run to her and hug her. "I don't know, my mom told me a guy at her work raped her and when I was calling 911 I turn around to look at her and she had fainted" she says crying while crying onto my chest.

"It will be okay babe don't worry, she'll be fine". "But who the fuck rapes a lady?! That is so disgusting and... So...idk it just isn't right" liz says while crying. I hug her tighter and she rests her head on my chest.

"Relatives of mrs.padilla" the doctor says. "Yes?!" Liz says standing up quickly. "Would you like to see your mom?" "Yes please" liz answers. Liz grabs my hand taking me with her as we follow the doctor to her moms room.

"Ok well ms.padilla, I have good news and could be bad news depending on how you see it. The good news is that your mom is perfectly fine, the "bad" news is that the reason your mom fainted was caused by the baby she will have....you're mom is pregnant". The doctor says as we are walking.

Liz was expressionless and didn't say anything after she heard those words. We got to her moms room and her mom was sleeping. Liz sat next to her and gave her a hug and then sat next to me.

Liz's p.o.v

"You're mom is pregnant"......those word just kept on playing on repeat in my head. How will my mom take that? It's always been just me and my mom. I didn't know how to feel... I felt... Emotionless.

I go into my moms room and hug her even though She was asleep. I go and sit next to Steven. He gave me a worried look and hugged me. I started crying on his shoulder. "Why my mom? She has been the best, why her? Why did she have to get raped by a dirty man?"

I cry into stevens shoulders. "It's going to be okay babe, don't worry." He says to me. I let go of him and just wipe a tear and lay my head on his shoulder.

We just sit there in silence. "Do you want me to stay the night with you and your mom tonight?" He asked after a while. "It's okay babe, you don't have to" Stevens eyes grow wide, and I realized what I had just said and start blushing. Ughh i'm so embarrassing.

"Did you just call me babe?" He asked me with the biggest smile. "Umm yeah, sorry. It kinda just slipped" I say blushing even more. "Omg! Liz padilla just called me,... steven fernandez, babe!!" He yells.

"Omg steven shut up my moms still sleeping" I whisper yell to him. "Sorry.....babe😏" he said with a smirk. "So...liz padilla just called steven fernandez babe😏" he whispers. "Shutt upp boii" I say laughing.

"Shhh your mom is sleeping" he says trying to mock my voice. (Smh -.-)

*bee doop*

I hear my phone do the little ringtone notifying someone had messaged me.
Steven was on his phone already and he looked at me when he heard my phone. "It's probably jessy, my best friend from Florida" I say. "Oh okay" he says.

I take my phone out of my pocket and check who it was. Unknown number?
I unlocked my phone and read the message

Unknown number: You and your new little bf are going to pay for what you did to me last night babe. You're mine and only mine!
Me: wtf, Who are you, How did you get my number?!

My heart sinks to my stomach as I send the message.
____________________
WHO'S THE UNKNOWN NUMBER?!😱 idek😂
~Jossy 💗💦