- one

roxanne romona rilee had a strong hatred for high class

roxanne romona rilee had a strong hatred for high class. it wasn't because she was in low class or because she was jealous. it was because of how arrogant they were. they would always walk around with their chins held high and act like they own the world. they treated low class with such a disrespect that ignited a flame in roxanne.

roxanne worked at a venue where all the high class people would have dinner. her father left them when she was young because he didn't want to be stuck in the low class section anymore. his words still stuck in roxanne's head everyday. "i don't want to be stuck here with you low class people." roxanne's mother was a slack off and sold drugs for money.

although she worked at a venue where all the high class people eat at. the most she would get paid is $500 which barley covered food that would last them a week.

low class people were given a book of rules to follow.

RULES FOR LOW CLASS.

1. don't look high class in the eye
2. must call high class "sir" or "ma'am"
3. only speak to them when you are serving them
4. not allowed to wear designer clothing or anything that might mistake you for high class
5. not allowed to have a phone
6. never disrespect a high class
7. never disobey a high class
8. don't pretend to be a high class
9. television can have a max of 2 channels
10. NEVER date a high class

if you choose to break any of these rules you will be punished.

roxanne always made sure she followed those rules. she has heard many stories about the punishments people received. some were really kinky and others were really brutal.

roxanne never really believed the stories but they still scared her. i mean if you heard that someone got killed because they told a high class to fuck off wouldn't you be scared ?

roxanne was sitting on her couch in her living room. her house was small and messed up but it was home to her. she went to her mothers room and saw her on the floor asleep. roxanne sighs and walks out the room. she goes and gets ready for work.

as much as roxanne hated her job it was the only thing that could get her any source of income.

roxanne walked out her door and locked it before letting out a sigh and walking to work.

---

mitchel charles cave never really understood the whole high class and low class situation. all he knew was that he was in high class so he was "superior" to anyone below him.

his brother, clinton cave, lived for the attention. he was always rude to low class and acted like he was above everyone else. his best friend, christian anthony, was in between the two. he loved the attention but still treated low class like human beings.

mitchel was currently getting ready for dinner. he thought it would be a good idea to go out to dinner with all their friends and girlfriends.

mitchel had been dating his girlfriend, angeline, for 6 months. angeline felt the same as clinton when it came to low class, if not worse. she treated them like garbage and always made sure they knew what they were. nothing.

mitchel had been ignoring this behavior because she never acted like that towards him. he always thought it was just an act that she put up so he just ignored the whole situation.

when mitchel and his friends got to dinner there was already a table reserved for them. when they sat down a beautiful woman came with waters for them.

mitchel looked at the woman in awe. who was she? he thought. the woman gave all of them waters and was about to walk away when angeline called out to her.

"hey, low class" she called out. the woman turned to look at her, avoiding her eyes.

"my water only has 5 ice cubes. i only like my water with even amount of ice cubes. come and fix your mistake." the woman walked over and took the glass and walked into the kitchen with no words. she came back out with the glass of water and set it back on the table.

"see. that wasn't so hard was it?" angeline smirked. it was clear that the woman tried not to make a face at her. she gave the people their menus and took their orders.

"angeline what was the point of that?" mitchel asks his girlfriend. she looks at mitchel in an innocent face.

"she should know so that she won't make the same mistake next time." she smirks. she turns back to the others leaving mitchel annoyed.

the woman comes back with the food and clinton orders for another glass of water. when the lady comes back with the water angeline trips her causing her to fall on the floor spilling water everywhere.

"you stupid bitch you spilled my water." clinton yelled. mitchel immediately helped the girl get back on her feet despite the woman insisting that she's fine.

"what's your name?" he asks her, eager to know the name of the woman he's been starting at all night long.

"roxanne" the woman responds before turning away. mitchel sits back down in his seat and gets ready to be scolded by his brother.

"mitchel what the fuck. how many times have i told you. she's low class. we are high class. we can't associate ourselves with their type. okay?" mitchel keeps quiet the whole time, eating his food.

once everyone leaves angeline pulls mitchel aside.

" i saw the way you were staring at that girl." she said. " i also know that's why you were helping her. let me tell you this mitchel. you can think about whatever you want with that girl, but you can't date her. why? because she's low class. so you're stuck with me, no matter what your feelings are." angeline walks away from mitchel and gets in the car. mitchel soon follows her and sits with her in the car. everyone is talking but mitchel is tuning them out.

the only thing on his mind was roxanne.

author speaks !

author speaks !

hi
first chapter 😫😋
how do we like it so far?
we don't ?
okay.
anyways that's all i'm writing today
byeeeee