- six

tw! talk of drug usage, rape and abuse

mitchel had bought flowers and chocolate because he was about to go to roxanne's place.

he was excited because the night before he had officially asked her to be his girlfriend and she agreed.

he knocked on the door and it was immediately opened by the most beautiful woman he's ever seen.

"hi" roxanne smiled. mitchel walked in and they went into her room.

"i got you flowers and chocolate because you told me that your period was starting soon so yea" he stuttered. roxanne smiled at his gesture and took the gifts from his grasp.

"thank you" she leaned and gave him a kiss on his cheek and he pouted.

"you missed" he pointed at his lips. roxanne smile and sat down on her bed.

"no, i didn't." she said with a mouthful of chocolate. "we need to talk."

mitchel sat down beside her and held her hand.

"i'm going to break up with angeline" mitchel said. roxanne looked at him shocked.

"because of me?" she asked.

"no no no- it's not because of you." he said. " well it kind of is but i've been wanting to do it for a long time now. you just gave me motivation to finally do it."

"why did you want to break up with her?" she asked.

"she's just really abusive. mentally not physically. when i was in a rough patch i was using drugs a lot to the point where i almost over dosed. and she just- she just yelled at me. called me names and was just a total bitch to me. luckily kras and clinton saw i wasn't well and helped me but she would always yell at me if i didn't do something her way. if i wanted to go hang out with kras she would whine and complain until i would cancel my plans and hand out with her. just completely toxic." roxanne used her thumb to caress mitchel's hand and noticed the few tears that were streaming down his face. she gave him a kiss on his cheek and wiped his tear away.

"i'm so sorry love" she whispered. he looked at her and wrapped his arms around her, putting his head in her neck. he felt comfort in her arms. comfort that he had never felt before.

he lifted his head from her neck and looked at her.

"what about you? any exes?" roxanne sighed. she had one ex boyfriend that she never liked talking about.

"yea i had one. he was a bitch. he was abusive as well- but physically. he would hit me and beat me and even raped me a few times." roxanne played with her fingers as she told her current boyfriend about her ex boyfriend. mitchel wrapped his arms around her like roxanne had previously done for him. she put his head in his chest and felt comfort in his arms.

"you know angeline is going on a trip for a week and kras and clinton are gonna be in australia? so we have a whole week to ourselves." he starts kissing down her neck and she laughed.

suddenly there was a knock and your door which caused the both of them to jump.

"who is it" mitchel asked her.

"i don't know" roxanne said before getting up to go see. "shit"

"what" her boyfriend asked.

"it's my friends. go hide in the closet." mitchel got up and hid in his girlfriends closet.

once she makes sure he's in the closet she goes and opens the door.

"hiii" she says normally. they greet her back and walk into her room. "so what are you doing here" she asked them.

"well i'm going to australia in a few hours so i wanted to say bye to you." mia says. roxanne nods at her and look at sofia.

"so why are you here"

"i didn't wanna feel left out." she said. roxanne nodded and they all just stood there awkwardly.

"well since i'm here i might as well take some clothes out your closet." sofia said. she then walked over to your closet before she stopped her.

"NO." sofia and mia looked over at her confused. whenever they came over sofia would always go through your closet. sometimes to take clothes or other times just to look at what you have. " i saw rats in it today." suddenly the closet shook violently which scared the 3 girls.

"i am not going through that. i guess i'll see you later" sofia then leave the room and it's just roxanne and mia.

"i'll see you in a week love" she gives her a hug and she leaves the room.

"mitty you can come out now" then from the closet mitty appears looking scared. "what's wrong?"

"you said they're rats" he said.

"it was only so that they wouldn't go to the closet. is that why you jumped like that?" he looked away and roxanne laughed at his childishness.

"is someone afraid of rats" she cooed. mitchel rolled is eyes as roxanne went to hug him.

"i'm not afraid of them. i just don't like them"

"same difference."

"whatever"