- twelve

tw: daddy issues

tw: daddy issues

"i love you"

roxanne was shocked, but her shock sooned turn to happiness. she had felt these feelings for mitchel for so long but didn't want to say anything because she was scared that mitchel wouuldn't feel the same way.

the whole night she couldn't sleep. thoughts of her father kept lingering in the back of her head. they were a very happy couple before she was born. they were in mid class when her mother gave birth to her. sadly, she experienced difficulties during birth.

because her family didn't have insurance, they had to pay upfront. this caused her father to get many ask loans from the bank and his friends. this caused them to be in huge dept and demoted us to low class. everyday he reminded her that she was  the reason why he couldn't have the life he wanted. one day he had enough and left them.

now roxanne was left with her fathers dept that she needs to pay off. plus rent.

she sighed, not knowing what to do now.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

after mitchel left roxanne's place a week ago she has avoided him.

she hasn't opened the door for him when he knocked, when he went to the restaurant she would tell mia to serve him instead of her. this caused mitchel to constantly bug mia about her.

mia walked up to roxanne's door and knocked. roxanne was in bed when she heard the knock. she immediately thought it was mitchel so ignored it.

"roxanne!" a feminine voice said.

roxanne shot her head up and looked towards the direction of the noise.

"ROXANNE!!" the voice repeated. roxanne got up from her bed and walked to her door she opened the door and revealed mia standing there. she pushed her way in the house and roxanne closed the door and followed behind her.

"what are you doing" roxanne asked her friend.

"no. what are you doing." she responds.

"what do you mean?" roxanne asks.

"you know exactly what i mean. you've been avoiding mitchel for the past week and he's been on my ass about it and i'm sick of it."

"i haven't been avoiding him." roxanne responds.

"yes you have. you've been avoiding him at the restaurant, whenever he comes to the house. hell he even go you a phone so he can text you and you've ignoring those." mia states. roxanne shakes her head in denial and looks away from mia.

"what's going on roxanne? i mean mitchel said you guys were fine and then you just started ghosting him." mia stated. roxanne sighed and put her head in her hands.

"he told me he loved me and i got scared." she sighed.

"why are you scared?" mia asked.

"because.." she trailed off. "i love him too. and i'm scared that he'll fall out of love with me and i'm already in too deep." roxanne felt tears fall from her eyes and mia sighed.