- four

it's been 3 weeks since mitchel and roxanne's "date"

they have been developing a routine that has worked. mitchel would get up early for a "run" but really go to roxanne's place and hang out for a few hours. then he would change back into his "running"'clothes and pour water on him to make it seem like he has actually ran.

right now they were doing the last part of the routine. roxanne had taken a water bottle and started putting it on mitchel's face and he was complaining that it was cold.

"i'm sorry. i thought i left it out last night" roxanne apologized.

"it's fine" mitchel said. his teeth were chattering and he was hugging himself trying to get some sort of warmth from his arms.

roxanne went and and got him a towel. "here"

mitchel graciously took the towel and wrapped it around himself.

"i don't wanna go" mitchel pouted. roxanne laughed at his childishness.

"it's not like you have a choice." she said. mitchel signed and pouted even more.

"i wanna stay here with you, love. these rules are so stupid. i should be able to talk to who i want." mitchel said. it was true- the boy had caught feelings for the low class. i mean it was obvious.

roxanne refused to think she had any feelings for the singer. she could literally die for being with him, not letting go of the fact that he has a girlfriend. their 7 month was in a week and angeline requested that roxanne be their server.

"you have a girlfriend to get back to." roxanne said, ignoring the sinking feeling that overcame her.

"ugh whatever. i will see you tomorrow." mitchel planted a kiss on her forehead and left.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

when mitchel woke up to get ready to see roxanne again.

"babe?" he heard a voice say. he turned around to see angeline sitting up on the bed. "where are you going?" she asks.

"i'm just going for my run" mitchel was nervous. just one slip up and he would be caught.

"i wanna come with you" suddenly angeline got up from bed and went into her wardrobe.

"babe you don't have to come- i mean you don't even like running" mitchel stuttered. why why why. he thought.

"well you don't either but you suddenly got into it. plus it's been a while since we spent some time out together. our anniversary is in a week so why not spend some time together you know?" mitchel sighed. he knew that once angeline's mind was set up- there was no stopping her. negotiation was not an option.

mitchel had searched up some trails for running so that he would have a place to take angeline on. he knew that he wouldn't have a chance to see roxanne again today so that made him a bit upset.

mitchel pulled up to the trail and got out of the car.

once the running began mitchel looked like he hasn't ran in a day in his life.

"babe you've been doing this for almost a month now why do you look like you haven't done it since you were a child?" angeline asks him.

"oh i was just really tired yesterday you know?"

"i was that good huh?" angeline smirked.

they continued running until they finally reached the end of the trail.

mitchel was so happy to be done with this and hopefully fine some time to go see roxanne.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

well let's just say that for 3 days mitchel couldn't see roxanne.

angeline was clinging on to his skin like crazy and he had no time.

as for roxanne..

she was going crazy. this was the longest she has gone without hearing or seeing mitchel. (this should tell you how much they hang out)

she was worried that he finally realized her how useless she is and just left her.

that was when roxanne finally admitted to her self..

she had caught feelings for mitchel cave.

author speaks!

ik it's really early into the book for feelings to occur.

but idc

i'm very impatient so i like to get to the point as fast as i can.

😗🤪