- two

roxanne set out to buy groceries

roxanne set out to buy groceries. she had needed a few things so she saved up the little money she had to buy them. on her way back she bumped into a person that look somewhat familiar.

she looked up and saw the same man from the restaurant. she immediately avoided his gaze and started picking up her groceries.

"i'm so sorry. let me help you." he got down on his knees and helped her. she looked at him and immediately told him to stop.

"i'm fine sir, thank you though." by now everyone was looking at the two on the floor picking up groceries. roxanne hurried and put all the groceries in her black plastic bag and started walking away from the man.

"wait" he calls out to her. roxanne decides to stop, not wanting to disobey the high class man.

the man runs up to roxanne and stands beside her before asking "do you have a ride home?" the girl quietly shook her head while keeping her eyes on her feet.

"let me take you home." the man suggested. this caused roxanne's head to shoot up and look at him, still avoiding his eyes.

"sir i don't think-" before roxanne could finish her sentence the man had already grabbed her bags and took them inside for her. roxanne really didn't want too but she didn't want to disobey the high class so reluctantly she got in the car.

the whole car ride the man tried to make conversation with roxanne, but she just kept her head down and shook her head every once in a while for a yes or no.

"my name is mitchel by the way." he says.

before roxanne could stop herself she said "i know." she quickly covered her mouth with her hand. "i'm so sorry sir i didn't mean-" she got cut off by his laugh which was quite soothing.

"you're fine. it was funny." roxanne felt a smile creep up on her face. they talked until mitchel pulled up to the place roxanne asked him too.

"do you not have something to take you places?" mitchel asks her. roxanne shakes her head no and mitchel frowns.

"how about i drive you anywhere you need to go from now on?" he asks. roxanne frowns before grabbing her groceries.

"sir i think this will be the last time we ever speak. thank you though." she closes the door and walks away from mitchel, leaving him stunned.

roxanne entered her home and started getting ready for work. just when she was about to leave she got a knock on her door.

when she opens the door she sees two police officers at her door.

"is this ms.rilee's residence ?" one of them asks. roxanne nods her head and the police starts speaking again.

"we have heard reports that you were seen with mitchel cave today?" he asks. roxanne nods her head again and the officer continues. "you know the rules. we cannot have high class associate themselves with low class. this is a warning. stay away." they walk away and roxanne sighs. i've have known this dude for 20 minutes and he's already messing up my life. she thought.

---

mitchel walks into his house to see his older brother and girlfriend sitting on the couch.

"where have you been?" clinton asks. he had an angry look on his face that mitchel has seen one too many times.

"i was-" mitchel got cut off by angeline slamming a picture on the table. it was a picture of mitchel with roxanne in his car.

"now answer the question" she said, scowling at him.

"okay she bumped into me and i offered to drive her home. that's it" he said, trying to end the conversation.

"mitchel what have i said about these low class people. they are living breathing rabies. they are just after our money and can't do anything for themselves. don't forget we have our own rules." clinton pointed to the sheet of paper nailed to the wall.

RULES FOR HIGH CLASS
1. don't associate with low class
2. don't go in low class designated places
3. don't date low class

"i know, i know i'm sorry. i was just trying to be nice." mitchel said. he hated when his brother was upset with him.

clinton nodded and said " i understand you trying to be nice. i'm just trying to look out for you.. okay ?" mitchel nodded and hugged his brother.

it was only mitchel and angeline were the only two people left in the room. mitchel sat beside his girlfriend and went to grab the tv remote when angeline stopped him.

"babe why are you hanging around this low class girl?" she asks him. because i want to get to know her. mitchel thought.

"babe i already told clinton, i was just trying to be nice. same as yesterday." his lie must've worked because angeline smiled and cuddled into him. mitchel didn't feel the same comfort when he cuddled with angeline anymore, now he feels.. stiff.

while mitchel and angeline cuddled on the couch while watching tv he had something else on his mind.

or rather someone.