- sixteen

roxanne woke up next to mitchel staring down at her

"are you okay?" she asked, slightly concerned.

"yea, i'm just admiring you're beauty."

"shut the fuck up." she laughed and got up from the bed. they came back from their camping date last week. both of them enjoyed themselves very much.

"don't you have to go to the studio today or wherever the hell you're supposed to rehearse."

"yea, but i'll be back soon."

"okay love." roxanne said as mitchel got off the bed.

"bye, i love you."

"i love you too."

•••

mia walked out of her workplace, tired and exhausted. while walking home she tripped over a tree stump because she wasn't watching, dumb bitch.

luckily, before she could fall two strong arms caught her in time. she looked up and saw christian holding in a laugh.

"if you laugh, i'll cut you open." mia growled. christian quickly composed himself and helped the mia up.

"love how you almost broke your jaw and the only thing you say to me is a threat " christian smiled.

"it's the only proper way to thank someone." mia stated. christian quickly chuckled. he quickly caught himself staring at mia with pure awe. he couldn't fathom how someone could look so beautiful after a 12 hour shift of serving bratty rich people. yet, mia pulled it off effortlessly.

"christian?" mia called out. his staring made her nervous. really nervous. just his gaze gives her a feeling that made her weak in the knees. so weak. she didn't understand what the feeling was. she just knew that she liked it. soon christian snapped out of his gaze which made mia's smile slightly drop.

"sorry" christian mumbled. although he truly wasn't sorry.

"it's okay." she smiled. this caused christian to smile back at her.

"how about we go on a walk, yea?" christian asked the girl. she quickly nodded and grabbed his hand. this gave the blonde boy a slight blush on his cheek. he quickly played it cool, hoping she never realized.

they walked, talked, laughed, even almost shed tears. by the end of the walk, mia felt as though christian knew her more then anyone. yes, even more than roxanne.

christian soon realized how late it was getting and dropped mia off at her place before leaving.

mia opened the door to her shared apartment with sofia and noticed how quiet it was.

"sofia?" mia called out. she started getting concerned so she walked towards her bedroom. mia heard commotion inside the room and quickly started knocking.

"sofia what's going on? open the damn door." mia shouted while trying to open the door. suddenly a very sweaty sofia opened the door, very out of breath.

"what we're you— oh.. oh."

"yea. so can you mind your own fucking business mia?" sofia snapped at her. mia rose her hands up in defense and walked to her room.

she took a hot shower and got ready for bed. before going to bed she checked her phone to see a few messages from christian.

kras</3: had fun with you today 💜

and that night, mia felt butterflies in her stomach. 

•••

guess who's back bitch

short but we stan short kings