- thirteen

(important a/n at the end pls read)

mia looked at her phone and saw a text message pop up.

timmy t
See you tonight at my place !

mia
your place? i thought we
were having dinner

timmy t
Yea. dinner at my place.

mia
don't you think it's a little
too early to be going to your place??

timmy t
No, i don't. It's the second date.
Honestly I would've taken you to my
house on the first date.

mia
oh
well i guess i'll see you tonight then

timmy t
See you.

mia sighed and put her phone down. is this a good idea? mia thought. she took the tray of food and sighed. what did i get myself into

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

mia knocked on the door and hugged herself as the cold air blew. just then timotheé opened the door and immediately frowned when he saw what she was wearing.

"what's that?" he asked disgusted.

"what do you mean?" mia asked confused.

"you look like a hobo." he stated. mia looked at her outfit. she was wearing jeans and a crop top.

"i mean i thought i looked fine.."

"whatever just come inside." he walked away from the door and mia followed behind him. she walked in and was in awe of his house. it was huge. bigger than anything she's ever seen.

"you like it?" he asks.

"yea i do" she smiled.

he brought her over to the counter area and she sat on one of the three chairs that were there. 

"so did you make the food or..." mia asked.

"what you think because i'm a guy i can't cook?" he replied, irritated.

"no no no no" she defended herself. "i just wanted to know if you cooked."

"sorry, it's just that people usually give me crap for not cooking so i just wanted to shut you off before you could hate on me."

"no i would never." mia smiled. "so what are we doing then?"

"we are going to a restaurant. my favorite one." he smirked. mia smiled at him and grabbed her stuff to leave before timotheé stopped her.