- fourteen

mia woke up on a couch with no clothes on

mia woke up on a couch with no clothes on. she quickly jumped up and grabbed her clothes and put them on. and went to timotheé's room to see him on his phone.

"oh hi" he said once he saw her.

"hey um," she said. "how did i end up on the couch?"

"i put you there yesterday. i can't sleep with anyone else in a bed so i didn't know what else to do. i've been struggling with this for the longest. you understand, right?"

mia just nodded her head and got her stuff to leave.

"where are you going?" timotheé asked her.

"home." mia responded before going to open the door.

"why," timotheé said getting in front of her. "do you not like me?"

"no, i do. it's just that i have work today so i need to go."

"well you'll be back after, right?" he asked her, putting his hands on her waist.

"um, maybe. i get off work pretty late so i don't know if i'll have any time.." timotheé cut her off by pressing his lips against hers. mia sighed and kissed him back. mia didn't feel how a person would feel when they kissed someone. she didn't feel butterflies or like time stopped.

it felt boring and meaningless. obviously, mia didn't know because she never kissed anyone.

she pulled away and smiled. "i'm gonna go now." she pushed past timotheé before he could say anything.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

mia walked into roxanne's house immediately regretting it.

"holy shit." roxanne and mitchel quickly covered themselves while mia just stood there laughing.

"mia what the hell." roxanne shouted.

"i need to talk to you. mitchel get out." mia stated. mitchel looked at mia then roxanne confused.

"but i'm naked."

"i don't care. out." mia said. mitchel grabbed a pillow to cover his dick (which was still hard)  and went to the bathroom.

"nice ass" mia complemented. this caused mitchel to grab his clothes and run to the bathroom.

mia went and sat in mitchels spot and roxanne grabbed a pillow and hit her. 

"what was that for?!" mia asked, rubbing her arm.

"for walking in on me, sending my boyfriend out of bed, and complementing his ass." this caused mia to laugh harder.

"you're my best friend. i should be able to send who ever i want out."

"why are you here." roxanne asked.

"okay so you know timotheé?" mia asked.

"movie boy? yea." roxanne smirked.

"well i went over to his house yesterday and we kissed." mia said.

"how was it." roxanne asked. mia wanted to tell her best friend everything that happened, but she knew what she would say. so she didn't.

"it was amazing." mia fake smiled.

"are you sure?" roxanne asked her, knowing she was leaving out many details.

"yep." mia said. roxanne just nodded, knowing that when mia was ready she would tell her.

"well i'm gonna get going." mia said, getting up.

"okay i'll see you later, right?" mia nodded her head and walked out the door. when mitchel heard the door close he came out the bathroom with his arms crossed.

"aww what's wrong." roxanne asked teasingly.

"shush." mitchel frowned and layed back down in his spot. he pulled roxanne in his arms and they stayed like that.

"i wanna take you out." mitchel spoke up.

"you wanna kill me ?!" roxanne asked him.

"no no no no." mitchel quickly stated. "no. i wanna take you on a date."

"oh? how are you gonna do that without getting me arrested." she smirked.

"just leave it all to me." he replied, smirking back at her.

"now. i believe we were in the middle of something before we were interrupted." mitchel said while hovering over her.

"oh really? you might have to remind me what if was because i don't remember." roxanne smirked while wrapping her arms around him.

"well then my love," he started kissing her neck and jawline. "let me remind you."

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

short one but i needed to update 👹