- seven

roxanne woke up with mitchel's arms wrapped around her

roxanne woke up with mitchel's arms wrapped around her. she wanted to get up but she didn't want to wake up the boy so she just played with his hair.

mitchel woke up to a beautiful figure playing with his hair.

"good morning love" he said. he leaned in to kiss the girl but she turned her head so he kissed her cheek instead.

"hey" he pouted.

"hey nothing. you're not kissing me with morning breath." she snapped. mitchel ran to the bathroom and brushed his teeth with the spare toothbrush roxanne had.

"now can i get a kiss" he asked. roxanne nodded her head and he leaned down to kiss her.

he went back into the bed and wrapped his arms around her again spooning her.

"i like having you in my arms." roxanne looks at him as he continues talking. "like i love it. i feel some sort of comfort that i don't usually get when i'm with anyone else."

roxanne smiled at him and said "i feel the same way" .

"can we just stay here the whole day? just us. enjoying each other's presence." he asked. roxanne smiled at him and said "of course we can"

and that's what they did.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

in sydney, australia....

mia milane miller was a very caring girl. she never hated anyone, but if she did then they did something really horrible to her.

mia got off the train and walked towards the taxi areas.

she waited for one and when one finally pulled up she was about to get in it when someone came and took it from her.

"i'm sorry- do you wanna join me" the person asked. mia was taken aback by the man's features. he was very handsome.

"oh um it's fine i can catch the next one." she shrugged it off. but the blonde was not giving up so easy.

"it's fine. here let me take your bag" he takes her bag and puts it in the back of the taxi.

mia takes a seat in the taxi and the boy sits next to her.

"so what's your name" he asks her.

"mia, yours?"

"christian."

the two continue to talk for almost 30 minutes.

"so can we hang out sometime" christian asks her.

"i would like that" she smiled. the taxi pulled up to her house and she told the boy goodbye before she got out.

"wait." he called out. "what's your phone number?"

"i don't have a phone." she mumbled. christian frowned and pulled out his spare phone and gave it to her.

"the password is 6924. my contact on it is 'hot blonde boy' and don't answer any messages that aren't from that contact."

mia was stunned. she had just met this man and he was already giving her a phone.

"i'll see you tomorrow love" he said before he closed the door. the taxi driver drove off and mia started at it as it drove into the distance.

she couldn't wait for tomorrow.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

author speaks!

author speaks!

ik it's short but it's just a filler.
anyways we get more of mia here and we get more in the next chapter here.

also we hate sofia.

i'm not saying why- just know. we hate her.