- ten

"fuck

"fuck."

mia brought an ice pack for roxanne's head. and bye ice pack i mean ice in a plastic bag.

mitchel sat beside roxanne while mia paced back and forth in front of them.

"mia.."

"let me think." she cut her off. she turned to the two and sighed."how long has this been going on."

"almost two months." roxanne said.

"WHAT." mia shouted.

"we've been hanging out for one month but then we like had sex and then we started dating.."

"MITCHEL." roxanne yelled.

"i'm sorry.." roxanne apologized. mia turned her attention to mitchel.

"do you care about her?" she asked him.

"yes. i do. of course i do." it was true. although mitchel was beating himself up for falling so fast for the girl he didn't regret it. she made him feel like he could do anything and everything.

"if you break her heart.. or even leave her.. i will find you and bury alive."

"mia!"

"what?"

"you aren't mad?" roxanne asked in a soft voice.

"no i'm not. as much as i wished you told me as soon as it started.. i support you roxy. always." roxanne smiled at mia and got up to hug her.

"thank you so much mia. but you do understand that you can't tell anyone right?" roxanne's asked.

mia nodded her head and looked towards mitchel.

"don't think i was over exaggerating braid boy."

mitchel put his arms up in defense and although roxanne was shaking her head she was smiling.

"well i'm gonna leave you two to continue your... activities. and i'm gonna... yea." mia said before walking out the door.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

roxanne goes to sit beside mitchel and he wraps his arms around her waist. she puts her head on his chest while he puts his head on hers.

"our one month is coming up" mitchel smiled.

"yea.." roxanne trailed off.

"what's wrong?" mitchel asked. "aren't you happy?"

of course roxanne was happy. she was over the moon that she had spent the past month with someone that makes her happy. it's just so happens that their anniversary was the same day as mitchel and angeline's anniversary.

"i am it's just.. you have another anniversary on the same day and it's.. it feels wrong."

"why would it feel wrong? you know how i feel about angeline and you know how i feel about you." he stated. he stood up and looked down at roxanne.

"it feels wrong because she's your girlfriend.." she said.

"so are you!" he yelled.

"mitchel your cheating on her with me. even if the relationship is fake and the fact she treats you like shit.. she doesn't deserve to be cheated on."

"so she doesn't deserve to be cheated on but i deserve to be treated like shit? i got diagnosed with depression because of her. i take therapy and try to get better every day because of her but she doesn't deserve this. " they were both in a screaming match.

"mitchel that's not what i'm saying.."

"then what are you saying?!"

"no one deserves to be cheated on, no matter what. she's a bitch and what she did was wrong.." she trailed off.

"but she doesn't deserve to be cheated on.. okay." he said angrily.

"mitchel do you know how it feels to go to work and see her all over you? how it feels to know that she can be out there with you but i can't? no you don't." she said while sobbing.

"roxanne.."

"no. just go mitchel. i have work tonight." she got up and walked to her closet to get her work uniform.

"love please." he walked up behind her and tried to wrap his arms around her waist. roxanne pushed his hands away and gave him his stuff.

"i'll see you later" she said before walking into the bathroom.

mitchel sighed deeply and took his stuff and left, regretting every word he said.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

this one was short

this one was short.. but it's a filler chapter so it's okay