- eleven

3 days have passed since the argument

3 days have passed since the argument. mitchel had locked himself in his room not even leaving to eat.

although the argument didn't seem big, it was the first argument that they had as a couple and it broke him.

he needed roxanne. she was like a drug that he needed 24/7. he felt so horrible for what he said and he knew what they were doing was wrong, but he didn't care. he just wanted her. all of her.

angeline walked into mitchel's room and started screaming at him.

"mitchel get the fuck up. you've been sitting here on your ass and i haven't gotten to post a picture of us on instagram for so long. you need to get up off your ass and give me attention. i'm so close to 80k followers and i need your ass to get there. so get the fuck up and stop playing the depression game and give me attention." she yelled.

this wasn't the first time this had happen. whenever mitchel was in his early on stages of depression angeline would always come in and yell at him, making it worse. to the point where he almost died from an overdose. luckily christian noticed his mental state and helped him get a therapist. the only reason he stayed is for clinton, who claimed he needed the money her father was paying. when they really didn't.

well today, mitchel was done.

"no." mitchel stated.

"excuse you?"

"i'm done. we're done. angeline you have mentally abused me for so long and i'm done."

"you can't do that.." she stuttered. "my dad is paying you to date me."

"we don't need your dads money we never needed it." he smirked.

"but i love you." she frowned.

"well i don't. pack your shit and leave." he walked out the room feeling happier than ever. he just ended the worst thing in his life and it was the best thing for him.

he walked out and wanted to go to the first place he thought of, instead he made a quick stop.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

roxanne was a mess. she spent the last few days crying in her room. she never did well with arguments. she hated yelling because it ties with past trauma.

the only time she got up was to use the bathroom or go to work.

mia has noticed her behavior and suspected mitchel had something to do with it. when they went back to dinner where they work he requested roxanne as their waitress but she declined and told mia to tell them that she's sick.

roxanne was on her bed sleeping. all her crying tired her out and she finally fell asleep.

mitchel came and knocked on the door. he got concerned when he opened the door to find it unlocked. roxanne always talked about how her neighbors we're weird and she didn't feel safe keeping the door unlocked.