MAYBE JUST AS A FRIEND

Yn-" Don't be afraid! Tell me the truth. Whom do u think could be her killer "

Chaesoo- "Mam actually......she....

was in love with Mr. Jeon. Not only her, but lot of girls have a crush on him. And many were jealous of her. So there is a chance that anyone from them killed her........" *she burst out crying*

Yn-"Don't worry! I will try to find the killer as soon as possible. Okay!!"
*She whispered to her. *

She nodded.

Chaesoo- " I don't know but i feel like you can.......
Find her killer! "

*she smiled trying to control her cry*

Yn-" Yes! I will.... Can anyone give me a glass of water. "
One boy from the gathering offered her. She took it and gave it to Chaesoo. "Now sit here and relax"

She made her sit on a chair near.

Minho-"Ms.Yn I have told him"

Yn-"Good! "

Minho-"I hope we can solve this case as soon as possible! It seems to be complicated! " *he signaled her*

Yn-*looked at him* "really? "

Minho-"yes! "

Yn was about to go but Chaesoo stopped her......

Yn looked into Chaesoo's eyes deeply, trying to figure out something.

Time skips~
Evening~

Yn, and Hyunjin are in Central investigation department's office, discussing about the case.
The office was filled with orange light of the sunset, the beautiful sunset!

"Maybe she is lying"

" No Hyunjin! I don't think so. She sounded natural."

"It could be a trap! "

"Lets just admit for a moment that she is lying,
the why would she tell me about Wonha's crush. She said that everyone have a crush on Mr. Jeon and Wonha did too. But because she was his assistant, everyone else might be jealous of her. "

"That's the point i want u to get Yn. Chaesoo might also be jealous of her. "

"Chaesoo is married. Before leaving she told me that Mr. Jeon's rival, in their company's annual growth, is Mr. Shin who hated him so much and just acted like friends. "

"Yn!I may agree on this that she is not lying but she must have told u so that u can get diverted and start enquiring about  Mr. Shin instead of her"

"Hyunjin! That's the reason she is not suspicious.

*Yn looked into his eyes, deeply.*

she told everything about herself, Mr. Jeon and Wohna without hesitating. And we can agree on her words. Minho have everyone's profile and Chaesoo's too. "

*she raised an eye brow while still staring at his eye deeply.*

"What's going on in ur mind Yn!"

"As long i know not even a single,

a single criminal have ever said this much information about the victims without even hesitating a little bit."