16

He smirked.

Yn-"Why are you smirking..... *

He interrupted her by pressing his lips on hers. He was gently sucking her lips.

She widened her eyes. He loosened her grip from her legs and hands and freed her hands and legs. But he was still sucking her lips. He moved his hand around her neck. She kept her hands on his chest. She grabbed his shirt tightly.
She could feel his hunger for her lips. That gentle touch in her lips changed into a hard one. He was continuously sucking it so hard.
He couldn't control himself that he even bite her lips. She hit his chest because of pain.

She was getting out of breath. She tried to break the kiss but couldn't. Luckily, before she could loose her breath, he broke it. She was breathing so fast. She rested her head on his chest to catch breath.....
She was breathing so fastly. His lips were slightly touching her neck. He was out of control this made him kiss her neck.

"Can't you control your hormones?"
*she pushed him because his grip was not tight and rested her head on the wall,closing her eyes. He looked at her. Her lips were red where he bite her. He looked at her shocked and worried.

"Ynnnn! Your lips are red."

"Says the one who completely ate my lips!" *she said gritting her teeth*

"I'm sorry! Ynn! *He hugged her* I didn't mean to hurt you. I should have not bitted you. I was out of control!"

"Wait! Let me catch breath!" *she pulled away*

He made her sit on the couch and gave her a glass of water. She was breathing so fast. She drank the water and lied on the couch closing her eyes. He sat near her, regretting his actions.

"Are you okay?"
"Hmm!" *she was still closing her eyes*

He signed in relief. Then suddenly the door opened revealing Taehyung.
Jungkook looked at him. He stood up.

Jk-"Taehyung?"

"Hello Jungkook!"

*he looked at Yn*

Jk-"Hi"

"What happened to her?"

"Umm... She.... is... "

"Did you.... just..... Kissed her so hard. Her lips looks red!" *Tae said excited*

"Umm" *he scratched his neck, nervously smiling *

"You are doing great! Jungkook. Keep on moving forward. She'll definitely fall for you one day!"

Yn-"Shut up Taehyung! "

Jk- "..ummm........BTW why did you came here! Do you need something?"

Tae- "Ohh... Yn's mom Send me here to give you this!" *he gave him a basket full of chocolates*

"What! Really!" *he was happy to receive the gift*
"Hmm! She said that Yn will eat all the chocolates and won't give you a single one, that's why she sent me here to give you this!"

"Ohh! Thank you Taehyung!"

Yn- " Wait!..... *she stood up* ...... Momma sent him this.! "

Tae- "Yes!"

Yn-"What about me?"

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other and then back at Yn.

Tae- "I don't know!"

Yn- "What?..... Why?" *she pouted angrily*

Tae- "She said that you always eat all the chocolates. You should stop eating them."
Yn- "I can't stop eating it!....... Wait. .. I'll call mom...... (They again looked at each other. She called her mom)..... Mooooooooom.........