22

3 weeks later~

Yn was walking in the corridor of the hospital!
She entered one of the rooms.

She sat on the bed where he was lying unconsciously. He was still not awake. Doctor said that he was given a lot of drugs that's why he is not waking up. He CAN wake up in future but not 100% sure that he will wake up!

She looked at his sleeping figure. Her eyes left some tears. She touched his cheeks and weakly smiled.

Yn- "When will you wake up?

I don't like it Jungkook! Wake up! Please! For me!"

She used to come here everyday and talk to him. And trying to wake him up. It was so hard for her to live without him. She used to spend most of the times here. Hyunjin was looking after her official works so she was free.

Then door opened revealing her and his parents.

Y/dad- "Yn! Don't worry! He will wake up!"

J/mom- "Yes Yn! Calm down!"

But their comforting words were not enough for her. She kept on crying. Her mom hugged her and tried to calm her down! But cried her heart out in her embrace.

Y/mom- "Yn!"

It's been 3 weeks, he never woke up even once.

After few more day~
Yn was sleeping keeping her hands on his bed, while sitting on the chair. She kept his hand on her head to feel him.

She felt like heaven when he touches or caresses her hairs. She wanted to feel those emotions again! She wanted him to wake up as soon as possible!

Meanwhile, Hyunjin also came to see him once. He was about to open the door but he saw, from the translucent glass, her sleeping keeping his hands on her head. He didn't wanted to disturb her sleep so he went back and decided to come later.

Here Yn, was sleeping peacefully with his hand on her head.

The ray of sunlight, was on her face, making her frown! She frowned in her sleep feeling the sunlight on her face.

But, soon the sunlight was no longer hitting her face. But she could feel it on her neck but not on her face.

Soon she realized that his hand

His hand was not on her head anymore.

She opened her eye. She could only see a palm which was resist her face to come I'm contact with the sunlight.

Her eyes widened. She immediately held his hand and looked at him. He was looking at her emotion less. He was sitting on the bed.
When his eyes met her, he smiled.

Her heart finally got the peace. She didn't wasted a second and hugged him tightly. He was so shocked to see her action.
She started crying.

Yn- "Why didn't wake up before? Do you even know how much I was worried?"

He smiled and hugged her back.

Jungkook- "Why are you crying? I am fine. "

Her ears were waiting to hear this voice. Now they were blessed to hear his voice. She closed her eye and tightened the hug.

Yn- "Are you okay?"

"Yeah! But what happened to you!....

(She pulled away, looking at him angrily. He was so confused)

... And why am I hear? I was in my office right!

Why are you angry at me? You were not even picking up my calls?"