"Do you still love Yn?"

"She was never like this before. This cold, tough, instead she was a soft girl before. She never angered." -Hyunjin said with a deep breath.

" Then how did she became like this? "- Jungkook questioned

Flashback~
Hyunjin's pov~
After that day, because I know his actual thinking about Yn, not just Yn but about every girl, I started to hate Hyunwoo even more.

Today is the results day. We all were gathered near the notice boards to see our score. I saw the scores.

Rank~ Name~ CGPA~
1. Hwang Yn 10
2. Hwang Hyunjin 9.97
3. Kim Hyunwoo 9.5
. . .
. . .
. . .

I was happy with my results and even more happy that my best friend got 1st rank. But i was surprised that how can perverts get this good marks. I came out of the crowd and saw Yn coming inside the campus. She was late today.
I went her.

"Hey! Why are you late today? " I waved at her from a far.
She noticed me and waved back.

"Hi! *she came to me* actually I woke up late today! "
"Ohh! "
"Have you checked your scores? "

"Yes! I got 9.97 CGPA, second rank and You..... Got a 10. Hwang Yn got 1st rank" *excited tone*
"Ohh.. Wow! Congrats! "
"Congrats to you too! "
We went to classroom talking.
Time skips~
Lunch~
We both were sitting in the ground. I was so happy today, but Yn seems not so happy!
"Is something bothering you!? "
"Nothing! "
"Then why you seems sad? You should be happy because you've got 1st rank! "
"It's nothing. Hyunjin! "
"Come on tell me! You think i am a good friend.right? I won't tell anyone."

She looked at me sadly.

"I was just thinking about Hyunwoo!"

Listening his gives me anger. But I tried to stay calm as she was sad.

"Why are you thinking about him, who don't think about you? "

"I don't know! I just can't get over him. I....

Love Him.

Still.... "*she looked at the sky*

I looked at her. I don't know if I should tell you his actual truth or not. If I'll tell you, your heart will break into pieces and i don't want that. I want you to be happy. I don't want to see you sad.

You don't know Yn. ..

The boy you love the most is a monster, a pervert, a stray and

a betrayer. But he is lucky. That an angel like you love him. But he doesn't deserve your love Yn. I don't know how can he leave a girl like you, who is the dream girl of everyboy.

"Hey ! what are thinking? "
She looked at me.
"Ahh! Nothing! I was just thinking how to make you happy! You look sad!"
She laughed.
"You don't have to, I know i will always be happy, when I have a best friend like you."

Months later~
Me and Yn just left the cafe. I decided to drop her to her dorm. We were on the way talking then suddenly she said to me.

"Did you heard that scream? "

"Huh?*I tried to listen.* yeah! It's coming from that street. "

"Lets go to see! Maybe someone can be in danger! "

"Okay! " We silently went into the street. There we saw an abundant home. We tried to look through the window, but neither me not Yn could see anything. The scream increased. We tried to peek through the door.
Me and Yn saw something taht was not new for me but for Yn it was terrifying an

heartbreaking.

"What? " She whispered to me, in a terrifying tone.

The scene was -
Hyunwoo was sitting on a chair and a girl was sitting on floor in a poor condition. He grabbed her hairs. At this scene, Yn was so shocked.