2 Weeks

Yn-" Are you okay! You seems sick."

Hyunjin- "I still can't believe that you always figure what's going in my mind. I have fever. "

Yn- " Then Lets just get out of here quickly."
*They both drove to department. And went to Mr. Yoongi's office before leaving.*

Mr. Yoongi- "Well done Hyunjin and Yn! You two really worth your position. "
*both of them bows*

Hyunjin-"Thank you so much sir! Its just your guidance that we are here today! "

Mr. Yoongi-" Since you two have solved this case so shortly, I'm offering you two leave. "

Yn -" Really! "
*they both were so happy*

Mr. Yoongi-" Yes!But only for 2 weeks! After that you have to come as regualr. "

Yn and Hyunjin-" Thank you so much sir! "
(They were still happy. This is the first time they are getting leave for this long straight)

*They both bows and leaves the office.
As they were walking towards the parking to get into cars, they were talking about what they'll do in these gaps. *

Hyunjin-" So how will you spend this long holiday! "

Yn-" Probably with my parents and Friends!"

Hyunjin-" Friends? "

Yn-"My school friends! "

Hyunjin-"oh!"

Yn-" What about you? "

Hyunjin- "I'll just chill with my family! "

Yn-" But first you'll have to take care of yourself. You have fever. Now just go and rest. "

Hyunjin-"okay! Good bye! "

Yn-"byeeee! Good night! "

Hyunjin-"Good night! "

*They both sat in there respective cars and left. But unfortunately on the way Yn's car stopped. She came out to check what the problem.*

"Ahhh~~ Why this has to happen today? "
*then she heard some weird noises. A girl screaming and asking for help. She went in the direction on the noises. She saw some boys trying to force themselves on a girl. *

Yn-"Hey! Stop there! "
*they looked in her direction.*
"Do you also want to be a part of our fun... Ms..... "

*before he could continue Yn hit his balls with her legs. He screamed in pain. Then another guys attacked her. She kicked all on them and saved the girl. All the boys ran away,scared to see her. *

Yn-" Now you don't have to worry, you are safe now. Remember just kick them in their balls if they force themselves on you. Okay! "

"Okay! Thank you Unnie! BTW who are you? "

"I'm Hwang Yn! And you? "

" What! You are Yn, my idol. My wish is to be an investigator like you! BTW I'm Siri! "

"You will! Just keep on moving forward! Now go to your home fast. "

*She nodded. Then she left. Yn looked at her disappearing figure. Then she heard someone. *

"That was so tough Mrs. Jeon! "

*She immediately understood who calls her Mrs. Jeon. *

"What are you doing here Mr. Jeon!"

" I was in the cafe and then i saw you beating those perverts and i came hers."

"Okay now let's go! "