The real Jungkook

*he turned the phone to her. She looked at the picture........and was shocked,*

Yn-"What!???.....

.
.
.
That's me"! ..(Yn looked at him suspiciously)

He chuckled a bit. Yn stood up removed his hat and mask.

Yn-"Jungkook?" *shook*
He looked at her.
"Isn't my wife pretty?" (He showed her his phone)

"But!....... " (Yn could not accept the truth. She threw his hat and mask on his face and quickly went out of there and drove to home!)

"Yn listen.... To me first..." (He ran after her. But she was gone, so he also drove to home. And went inside to find her)

"Yn liste....."

*he looked at her. She was sitting on the sofa. Listening to him she spoke.*

"I didn't expected that Jungkook! My prediction was correct!"

"Prediction?" He sat near her.

"Remember the moment I met you at the Cafe before marriage, I guessed that you are the one whom I saw on that day, but I was not sure. That's why I didn't talked about it! "

"Well! You should be happy that you don't have to divorce me now!"

(He said proudly, keeping his arm on her shoulders. She threw a pillow on his face!)

"I hate you!"

"Wait! Yesterday You said that you love me!"

"I said that I love him not you!"

"But I am him! So this means that you love me!"

She hit him, he tried to resist her soft hits. (soft only for him but for others it's not soft at all)
"Stupid....! How are you so strong?"

"Because I'm your husband! Don't worry take your time to accept the truth, I'll be waiting for your reply!"

(he carefully caressed her hairs)

"Ahhhhh, I'll never Love you back!"

" You will I know, if not today than Tomorrow! But you will! And you will realise it too"

"Let's see If I fall for you!"

(she stood up and went to bedroom)

"I'll make you fall for me!"

She rolled her eyes.

Time skips~
It's currently 12Pm and Jungkook is at office. Only 2 days are left for holidays. She is again watching next episodes of Demon Slayers!
Her mom called her.

Otp~
"Have you given him his lunch? !"
"Ahhh, why would I?*she said slowly* .......*and this once loudly* I'll give him Don't worry!"

"Just go now only two days are left for your holidays!"
"Yeaaah Mooom!"

Call ended.

She prepared and packed the lunch. She drove to his office.

Yn's pov~
Stupid! Pervert! Fool! Mad! And..... I want more words... for Him....
I can't believe he is the one I fell for! Mann!!!!!! I love his other side. But not this side.
I was walking inside the building. Then again...... Got stopped by that slut!! Yes.... Yoojun.... This bitch is really annoying! When will she stop bothering me!

She stretched her hand in front of me. I looked at her hand and than her face down to her toes and head.
Her cloths are so tight and short.

Yn-"What? Now!"