21

To his surprise, there were all drugs, guns and most importantly his phone and a rod whose one side was coated in dry blood. The bag was not checked yet, it was about to be checked.

Hyunjin's eyes widened seeing all that.

"Yn! come here fast! No need to worry!"

Yn looked at him surprised and then she immediately went to him. As she looked inside the bag, her jaw dropped.

Yn- "What the helll!!.....

(She looked at Hyunjin and he looked at her. Then she shifts her gaze to the people who were gasping.)

..... Whose bag is this? Immediately come forward!"

She was so laud. No one dared speak a single word. Then annoyed by the silence.

Yn- "Come forward! Or I'll get all of you inside Police Custody... We are from Investigation Department.... (She said showing her ID)...... Better come forward.... Or.. The result will be horrifying for all.... "

(She look out her gun and everyone widened their eyes.)

Hyunjin in a loud and angry tone--- "Didn't You listened to her.?.... COME FORWARD RIGHT NOW!!!! "

Then a boy started running from there......

Yn ran behind him. Hyunjin chased him too....

Yn- "Stop there or.. I'll shoot you!!!" (she said pulling the trigger on the gun!)

But he didn't stopped. Yn shot his leg. He fell down. Hyunjin immediately chased him and grabbed his coller. He dragged him to the place where they were before. He made him sit on the chair. The boy was crying in pain. Yn went to him and slapped him..

Yn- "When I told you to come forward, why didn't you come!"
(Angry)

Then she went towards the bag and further checked it. She called Minho and told him to come there and collect all that.

Meanwhile~
Hyunjin- "Now tell me Who are you?"

The boy was holding his leg, where Yn shot him... and was moaning in pain..

Hyunjin- "Stop Crying! You won't die! Just tell me who are you?"

"I'm Suho!" (His voice was cracking due to pain)

Hyunjin-"So! Mr. Suho! Who gave you all these?"  (He said sarcastically)

Suho- "You know who?"

"Hyunwoo?"

"Yes!"

"Tell me How much?"

"1 million!"

"Ohh! You so did all these for 1 million won"

"Yes! I needed it very much! I had no choice but to work for him!"

" You should have done something legal! Smuggling Drugs is Illegal!! "

Suho was looked down.

Hyunjin- "Now tell me......

He asked Suho some information. Minho reached there and collected all of that.

Yn didn't let Minho collect Jungkook's phone.
She opened it. The wallpaper annoyed her because it was her own picture but in her old style.

She checked the calls. She saw that the number who gave her 2 missed calls, same number have called him too. She ordered Minho to track that number too.

Time skips~
Yn reached her house tired. Unlike other days, she didn't saw him sleeping in bed. She got a call from her mom. She asked her about the case. She briefly explained her. And then ended the call.