13

"Aaaaa" *he opened his mouth*

Yn put a bite of food in his mouth. And she kept on feeding him. After something she was done feeding him.

Yn-"Okay! Done! Are u happy now?"

Jungkook-"Hmm!" *he replied still chewing*

Yn took her bag and phone. Jungkook kept on looking at her every action while chewing. She came out of the office, and seeing her coming out Jimin went inside.

She reached the ground floor. When suddenly Yoojun stops her.

Yn-"What Now?"
"What happened between you two? What was he talking to you about?"

"Why you have to interfere in two people's conversation"

"Because I'm his assistant"

"Then,,Goooooo and ask him!" *she dashed out of the building and drove to home.*

"Did you feed him?"

"Yes Mom!!"

"Good! Do this at least till your holidays,after that you won't have enough time to spent with him. "

"Ahhhhhh! (Bored and annoyed) Okay OKAY! Come and watch some Netflix with me!"

"No! I'm going home I have some work!"

"Okay! Bye take care!"

"Bye" *She kissed Yn*

Next day~
OTP~
"Hey! Are you again watching Netflix! Don't you remember what I told you to do?"
"What?? "
"Go give him Lunch!"
"Ohh yeah!!!!! But mom... "
"At least till your off days. After that you'll be very busy!? "
"Okahyyyy!"

Yn ended the call.
She went to kitchen and prepared Lunch for jungkook! She packed it and left for his office.

Yn's pov~
I reached his office and gladly that Yoojun is not here. I'm glad that today won't be a day like yesterday... As worse...! As yesterday...

Everyone was greeting me. I went to the lift and then an employee also came inside the lift.

"Hey! Beautiful!"
"What?" *attitude full tone*
"Are u single?"
"Shut your mouth! Or I'll beat you so hard that you won't be able to be a dad in future!"

*He looked shocked to see her rudeness.*

Then the lift opened and I left towards his office.

Pervert are everywhere. *eyes roll*.
I was walking towards his office thinking that my day started out great untill I met that pervert. I was so annoyed that I slammed his office door.

The scene inside did not bothered or surprised me. Yoojun was explaining something to Jungkook. I didn't had any problem with that but the way Yoojun looked at me, made me more angry. She looked at me disgusted. I wanna kick her ass out.

Jk-"What happened MS. Yn?"
Yn-"I have some important work for you. Mr. Jeon!"
Jk-"Can you sit there and wait for a while it's a very important file!"

He sounded exhausted. I don't care

Yn- "Okay!"

I actually didn't have any problem with waiting. I'm glad that he told me to wait. I wanted to rest for a while.
End pov~

(She sat on the couch a lil far from his desk. Yoojun continued explaining.)

Jk- "Yoojun can you shift your chair here and explain. It will be more convenient for me to understand!"

(he said pointing beside him. Yoojun was so surprised seeing his reaction. She immediately shifted her chair next to his. She was kinda happy to sit beside him. Jungkook looked at Yn who was continuously staring at the floor. *he smirks*)