18

After some times, he felt her sleeping peaceful in his embrace. He pulled away, looked at her.

Jungkook's pov~
Yn! Feel my love! Don't make me wait for this long.
Understand my love for you. I know you love my other side. I hope you'll love my this side too, not just this side but me..... I hope you love me too.

End pov~

He cupped her cheeks, and closed his eyes tightly, controlling himself. He removed his hands from her cheeks and.... hold his head. After some times... He left towards the kitchen to have his dinner.....

Time skips~

"Last day of holiday!

Last day of giving him Lunch!

Last day of enjoy!" *sign out*

Yn said looking into the mirror. He already left for his office.

Yn- "Ynn!! You are a mysterious girl. Even I don't know much about Yn.."

*she talked to herself*

She went into the bathroom to fresh up and after that she prepared his lunch and went to his office to give it to him.

She was walking towards his office. Everyone was greeting her.

"Good morning! Mrs. Jeon!"

She ignored everyone and entered his office. He sifted his gaze from his screen to her. She came sat on the chair.
Opening her bag, she looked cold As always.

Jungkook's pov~
She looks more prettier everyday!
Her short hair hits hard. Girl! You drive me crazy! I can't wait anymore.
End pov~

She kept the lunch in front of him. Both are strange. Both behaved like they are strangers.

Jk- " Why are you not speaking? Not every day is like this!"
*he asked her rubbing his chin*

"I want my last day of holiday to be peaceful!"
*arms crossed*

*He raised his eyebrows. Then the door opened, revealing Yoojun. She bowed at both of them.*

"Good morning! Mr. And Mrs. Jeon!"

Yn didn't replied.

Jk- "Good morning! What's the matter!"

"Sir! Actually, Mam Yuri is here to meet you!"

"Yuri?" *surprised*

"Hmm!"

"Send her here! Right now!"

"Sure sir!"

Yn looked at Yoojun leaving. She shifted her gaze to him. He was looking the door.

She stood up and sat on the couch a lil far.

After sometimes, a girl entered the the office. Her dressing sense was kinda similar to Yn's. Full pants, jacket, and a crop top or any t-shirt! She also had short hair. Yn have never seen her before.

"Hello! Jungkook!" *she smiled at him*

"Hi Yuri!" *He hugged her. Yn looked at the two confused.*

Yuri- "How are you?"

"I'm good! How's your day going?"

"It's great!"

Jungkook smiled.

"Be seated!" *he said sitting*

Yuri and Jungkook sat down.

Yuri- " It's been a while since I met you Jungkook! " *she smiled*