Is this Jungkook's blood ?

Kim is now taken under enquiry but, Hyunjin took him to office secretly so that the media could not detect him. He is there in the bureau under supervision on some employees.

Time skips~
Now Yn and Jungkook are at home. And the police department ordered to surround his house so that he would be safe. And Yn went to home hiding herself from the police, just for protection.

As they reached home Jungkook immediately threw himself on the sofa. Yn also threw herself on the other side because they both were tired.
They both looked at each other.

Yn's pov~
Come on Jungkook! Show me some emotions. I want to find out what's going on in your mind. Mannnnnn!!!!!!

We have been staring at each other for so long. Why isn't he sifting his gaze away?

"Hey! What happened? "
I asked

"Umm! *he looked away* I'm .... I'm just tired. "

Mr. JEON JUNGKOOK you just gave me a hint. *Inner smirk* Not by your eyes but by your reaction.
*She went to the bedroom*
I think i should take a shower.

Time skips-
*She came out of the bathroom in towel, thinking he wouldn't be in the room. *

I came outside the bathroom to take my cloth.
But unfortunately This mr. Jerk was there, using this phone.

"Ahhhh~~~" *Yn screamed.*

He looked at me, shocked and his eyes went from my head to toes. Feeling embarrassed, he looked away, I can see him blushing. I immediately took my cloth. And came, in the bathroom.
as fast i could.

So......

He loves me! *sigh out*

I don't know what to say!

Why? (Crying)

Why?

He fell for me!

Hyunjin fell for me because of a reason i can understand but why he? I don't want to face that phase again!
I wish he don't get obsessed of me!

I'm glad that i have a friend like Hyunjin, who saved me from

.....Kim Hyunwoo .....

and made me this strong.

But I still can't stop thinking about Hyunwoo. I can't get over him. He still owns my heart!!

Why?

Why?*she was on urge of crying*

Why did u treated me like that Hyunwoo? You never loved me.

You only used me. *a tear fell from her eyes*.

I LOVE YOU HYUNWOO!

But

I hate you too..

End pov~

After changing she washed her face, and went outside. She saw him doing something on his laptop. He looked at her.

"I .......I'll prepare the dinner! " *she said hesitating*

Jk-"Okay! " She went to kitchen.

Jungkook's pov~
Why she was hesitating? Is she feeling uncomfortable after i saw her in towel? I should say sorry.

*he went down stairs and saw her cooking. He went and took the spatula from her hands and started cooking himself. She went backwards. *

"I'm sorry. Yn!"
"Why?"
"For what happened a moment
ago!" (He said still cooking)