11

Time skips~
Yn is sleeping peacefully hugging her teddy. Jungkook is sitting near the window, looking at her.

Jungkook's pov~
I thought when you'll come you'll hug me, not him. I didn't expected that.

*Sign out*
Little girl! You are beautiful!
End pov~

(Jungkook don't have enough courage to confess to her. He thinks that she'll reject him because she still love Hyunwoo. She do love Hyunwoo! Her heart is attached to him that's why she still love him even though she knows that he is a betrayer, a criminal and. . .. . .. )

Next day~
(Party is organized by both Yn and Jungkook. Yn invited all her friends. But she is sad as she did not invited Hyunjin because she doesn't want him to know about her marriage but little did she know that he knows everything. Jungkook did invited him, Jimin and some of his friends who knows about his marriage. Both of their parents are also coming)

Jungkook was continuously watching her. She was trying to pick what to wear. She kept on rejecting most of the outfits. She finally decides to

.

go to mall to get a brand new dress. She took her phone and was about to go when jungkook stopped her.

"Where are you going? "

"Do have any problem?"

"At least for today! Treat me like your husband. . . if not like a husband.. . .. then at least like a human!"

"Another day of life is wasted!"

*she rushed out the room. He ran towards her*

"Hey just tell me where are you going?"

"To mall!" *she shouted from downstairs*

Jungkook's pov~
She has become so cold because of that day. I was not that cold. *sigh out*
(He took out his phone and looked at the wallpaper)
"I know I haven't spent much time but I miss old Yn. This Yn is cold. But I'll try to make her a little bit soft."

Time skips~
Now Everyone is arrived at their house. In the backyard, the party is organized. Everyone is enjoying, drinking, partying, dancing. But Yn is still in her room.
Jungkook was with his friends talking.

Jimin- "Where is Yn? Jungkook!"
Jin-"Yes! Where is she, I have only seen her in photo, I want to see your beautiful wife!"
Jungkook- "She is getting ready maybe!"
Hyunjin- " Go and bring her! " *he said from behind*

Jk's dad-"Yes Go!"

Jungkook was hesitating a bit.

Then Taehyung shouted from a far.
Taehyung- "Hey Jungkook! Bring Yn! "

Jungkook's pov~
She'll definitely kill me if I'll go in bedroom again. But I'll have to. I can't deny.
End pov~

(He was just thinking then suddenly, Lisa shouted)

"No!I'll bring her"
*jungkook sighed in relief *

Hobi- "No let her husband bring her. You stay here."

Lisa-"Okay! I'll help him bring her... He must be hesitating. Let's go jungkook! "
She went to the bedroom with Jungkook.

Lisa- " Knock!" *she told g
him*

Jungkook- "It'll be better if you'll knock! What if she is getting ready! "

"You are her Husband!"
*she opened the door and pushed him inside*

"Hey! what are u doing!" *he said trying to open the door*

(He looked inside the room.)

Yn was no where maybe she is in the bathroom. He sat on the bed then the bathroom door opened. Yn came inside the room.
He looked at her and