📝 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 📝

📝 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 📝

This comes a little too late but I found that it was warranted given the fact that my story has gone completely out of hand.

And I haven't even started the fourth chapter yet.

First, I just want to let you know that I am aware of the glaring plot holes and they are being fixed and hopefully, the explanations will close up that hole without opening another somewhere else.

However, I’m not here to talk about the plot holes. I want to give a (late) heads up about this Carlisle fic and how I'll portray the Twilight universe.

❕❕❕

1. I may or may not push back the timeline for Eclipse/Breaking Dawn. Which means Edward and Bella’s wedding will be later to facilitate my OC and Carlisle’s relationship progress. But since they’re mates, I need to develop their sexual side pretty quickly.

If I can make their sexual progression work without pushing back the timeline then I'll go with it.

Also, details have to be changed in order for Carlisle to be single so expect that as well.

❕❕❕

2. Alice’s visions in my story are not affected by decisions that people take. Whatever she sees is the real deal and will be the final outcome of any given situation. I've always hated this about her character and her gift would be difficult to explain/track if Carlisle did invest in stocks and all these finance things to become a multi-billionaire.

(Not that I'm saying he lacks business sense. In fact, he must have a good instinct to know what to invest in given her gift is so finicky. Stock trends change all the time, Alice would go crazy trying to decipher it all.)

Tweaking Alice's gift to suit my purpose sorts out all that mess and makes my OCD brain feel a bit better.

❕❕❕

3. Rosalie is not a total A-hole. (This has to be a benefit, right?)

❕❕❕

4. Vampire venom is not harmful to humans and I have some very thin evidence to make this work in my favour. This will be explained in the story to avoid spoilers.

❕❕❕

5. This should've been #1 but there is going to be cultural diversity.

My OC is a different ethnicity, she's from a different background and environment which means that she brings colour and culture into the Twilight universe and Carlisle is going to ADORE her for it because how can he not?

AND she gives him a run for his money (and I don't mean that in a gold-digger way). We all love a badass heroine, come on.

Which brings me to...

❕❕❕

6. Carlisle is lovely in this one, if I do say so myself. He's beautiful, more astute, more everything and..I think you'll love him. I think you'll enjoy reading my portrayal of him.

If not, then feel free to cut me down to size here 😅

❕❕❕

7. Lastly, I make use of some fanon that you might probably enjoy so...be on the lookout for that. 😀

❕❕❕

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Sorry for the late posting of this. I never thought my story would get this out of hand but I'm not complaining!

I have a lot of juicy stuff in store for you guys. And no, you won't ever be robbed 😏😉

carlisle-cullen-fics.