_WHAT IS SOULMATE?_

In this world,there was no one that didnt have soulmate.One question,when will we get our soulmate? You will get your own soulmate when you turning 16.When you saw the red thing that was place on your pinky that means you and your soulmate was already ready to meet up.It was impossible for someone to not having a soulmate.Why do we even need a soulmate? It was important for us to have a soulmate to continue our life with having a family and it was also the same as the story between the wrong soulmate...

"Mom!! Where is my tie?!!"This is Katsuki Bakugou,he was one of Izuku's bestfriend."Check it on the your bed it might be there!"And this is his mother,Mitsuki Bakugou."Found it!"After Bakugou had done,he then went out to wait for the bus to come.

Time Skip...

As Bakugou arrived at UA he then went straightly towards his class that was,class 1A."Oh hey Kacchan!","Shut up you damn nerd!"This is the guy that the one that named,Izuku Midoriya."Hey Babe!"this is the luckiest girl ever in the class 1A and why is that? She is Bakugou's soulmate."Morning..."Bakugou and Ochako was actually the most famous soulmate but still no one knew why Bakugou keep avoiding her."Morning Kiri-San!!"One boy with red hair had enter the room,also known as the manliest guy in class 1A."Morning Mina-San!"He respond to her.Little do you know he havent got his soulmate yet,he really thought he never would have a soulmate because he was actually having a crush on Bakugou for a very long time."Uh oh... Here comes the manliest man~"many people hate Ochaco with this reason and that is why many people still think that Bakugou may have a chance to broke up with her and having a new soulmate."Anyway... Have you eat your breakfast,babe?"Ochaco asked Bakugou.He then just nod to give some respond."Great! By the way,i wanted to invite you to my house to have a dinner together.How is that?"Ochaco then inviting Bakugou to have his dinner together with her and her family too."I will think about that because later my family have a family event..."Bakugou explained."Oh well,i guess i will cancel it for today..."She then looked down."You dont need to cancel it i promise i will come tomorrow for the dinner."He then walked away towards his seat."Oh okay!"Ochaco then smile really big."Oh uhm... M-morning Bakubro!"Kirishima then greet Bakugou who sit next to him."Hmm..."Bakugou didnt respond he just looked away."Do you want to have a lunch with us later man?"Kaminari suddenly come towards them and asked."Sure of course!"Kirishima smiled."Tch... I have no more choice then coming with you guys so fine i will lunch with you guys later."Bakugiu then just agreeing to Kaminari."Oh yes!!"Kaminari then cheer while Bakugou then rolled his eyes.

*LUNCH TIME*

"Babe do you wa-"Before Ochaco could say the thing Bakugou was just running out from the class with his squad."Ugh!!","Relax girl,i guess that you look like a brat when you get angry."Mina said then laughing went out with Jirou."Y-you!!"She then tried to catch Mina but she lose the chance.'I will never let anyone take him from me! Never and never!!'

*MEANWHILE WITH BAKUSQUAD*

When they entered the rooftop almost everybody could heared them laughing."Hey,what happen?","Yeah whats got into you guys until you guys laugh like you guys saw a clown."Kaminari and Sero then asked."We roast the floaty girl earlier that is why!"Mina then continued laughing with Jirou and the others except for Bakugou.When Kirishima realizes that he then tell the squad to eat faster or Bakugou will get mad.

*IN CLASS*

"So,what do you wanna do tonight?"Kaminari asked Kirishima."Uhm... I dont have any good idea because i was just planning to study tonight..."Kirishima then answer Kaminari."Ohh... Alright then! Bye bro see you tomorrow!"Kaminari then took his bag then started running out."Bye bro!"Kirishima then waved back."Babe~!"Kirishima heared the voice then look towards it."Please Uraraka-San! Give Kacchan a little minute to rest!"As Deku stop saying that Ochaco then push him then hug Bakugou."Babe~ please! Just today~"Ochaco then beg Bakugou."Ugh!! Just give me a little time to rest!! Ot else you know!!!"Bakugou then lose temper."Y-you..."Ochaco words then got cut off by Bakugou that walk away with Deku.Ochaco then cried.When Kirishima was about to go out Ochaco then ran went to him."Kirishima-Kun! Please help me! Please beg him for me!!"Kirishima did really want to help her but then he just run away.'H-he ran?!!'Ochaco then continued crying alone in the class.

*MEANWHILE WITH BAKUGOU AND DEKU*

"Why didnt you just broke up with her Kacchan?"Deku then ask for Bakugou's opinion."You dont understand!! Once i broke up with her the red string will be dissapear! Then what do you think?! I did get a soulmate?! No of course not i will not gonna have a soulmate anymore!!"Bakugou then let it all iut and cry on the ground."K-kacchan... I-i truly understand you b-but..."Bakugou then didnt want to hear anything from Deku so then he ran."M-midoriya!","Sh-shoto-Kun..." Deku then cry."Midoriya!"When Todoroki ran to Deku,he then explained what happened."Shh... Im here..."Todoroki then tried to calm his soulmate.

Time Skip...

When Bakugou got at his home,he then slammed the door then ran upstairs to his room."Katsuki!!"Mitsuki shouted.In Bakugou's room he then tried to make his mind relax and try to get a little rest.He then went to the bathroom to get a warm shower.A hours later,Ochaco came then tried to tell Mitsuki that she wanted to spent more time with Bakugou."Katsuki!! Get your ass downstairs here!! Your girlfriend wanted to go out with you!"Mitsuki then shouted from downstairs to upstairs."Shut up!! I dont wanna go out with her!!"Mitsuki then smiled embarrassed looking at Ochaco."H-honey,i guess you can just go out alone because you see Bakugou doesnt want to go out..."Ochaco then smiled."I-its fine! I can call my other friends to come with me."Mitsuki smiled."Alright then,honey goodbye!"Ochaco then waved back to Mitsuki leaving the house.