_MY ROOMATE_

Kirishima smiled in sudden looking at how Kaminari hugging Shinsou very thight."I wanna to sleep with you!!"Shinsou giggled then said,"You cant,were not in the same class."Kaminari kiss him then let him go."Ugh,this is not fair..."Shinsou and Kirishima laughed."Well we need to go now so we can take our shower and clean our own room."Kirishima then said."Oh alright then."Shinsou said."Come there whenever your free alright?"Kaminari then grab Shinsou hand."Alright,alright."Shinsou smiled giving him the head pat."Alright bye Shinbro!"Kirishima said then waved his hand."Bye."Kaminari then ran with Kirishima towards the door."How do we open this?!"Kaminari shouted suddenly the door opened."C-calm","Kiri-San!! You guys are here!"Kaminari sighed."Are you blind?"Not even a minute when Kirishima wanted to ask something they then pull them 2 inside."Ugh!! Dont pull-","Shh..."Jirou then shut Kaminari mouth."What happened?"Kirishima asked."Its about Ochaco and Bakugou..."Kirishima face then focusing on what Mina gonna say."Th-they fight because Ochaco didnt got the same room as Bakugou.So the main point is,who got number 31?"Mina asked."You better stay away and becareful from Ochaco.Cuz you know what she will do right? She will do anything for her Bakugou..."Mina sighed."A-alright."Jirou smiled."We will help you if there was something happpened.The others will also help you."They then said."Hahahahaha,w-wait.Why didnt we just tell Aizawa Sensei?"Kaminari giggled then asked."Its not the time! If we tell Aizawa Sensei Ochaco would not gonna spare us!"Mina explained.They all sighed then went to Jirou's room.

*IN JIROU'S ROOM*

"Woah! Your room looks cool! Hmm,well who is your roomate?"Mina smirked while Jirou blushing looking at Mina."Yaomomo-San..."Jirou said."Ooo! Lucky!"Kirishima then said."Uhm well you guys are lucky..."Kaminari sighed."Come on man,he's not that bad!"They laughed."W-well you remember the number Ochaco got earlier?"Kirishima asked."Hmm well yeah.She got number 21."Kirishima sighed."Uhm... W-well sh-she's my roomate..."Once they heared that they all faces looked so much surprised."She is your roomate?!!!"Kirishima nod."Ugh! Now we need to keep Kirishima safe too."Jirou sighed."Alright.Listen! If she did something to you just punch or do anything to protect yourself."Jirou then trying to tell Kirishima how to defend himself."Alright..."Kirishima said then nod his head."Anything happen,call me.Okay?"Kaminari then try to protect his bestfriend."Okay.Promised that"He smiled.They all then start help Kirishima to clean his room while Ochaco was still fighting with Bakugou.

After 53 minutes they then done cleaning and putting all Kirishima stuff."Thanks for helping me guys."Kirishima thanked to they all that help him with all of his stuff."No problem man!"Kaminari smiled and so do the others."By the way,how about we check if the other was already here too?"Mina then asked."Of course!"Kaminari then agreeing to Mina.They all then went out from Jirou's room.When they pass Bakugou's room,suddenly there was a jar got throw out that hit Kirishima's head."Oh yeah?! So what?! I dont f***ing about you because you never-"Ochaco stopped her words as Mina and the others screamed even the one that just came."Kiri-San!!","K-kirishima-Kun!!"They all shocked looking at how Kirishima havent fainted."Are you okay?!","Oh my gosh,what happened?!!"almost all of them asked but then Bakugou ran towards Kirishima who was leaning his back at the wall."Shitty hair!! Are you okay?! L-let me take you to y-your room!"Bakugou thrn quickly picked him up and Mina was telling Bakugou where was Kirshima room was."Isnt this was Ochaco room?!!"He asked."Hmm... Well yeah..."Mina said in a low down voice."Alright we will talk about that later.But for now please call some nurse to heal shitty hair."Mina nod to what Bakugou told her to do.

*AFTER DONE HEALING KIRISHIMA*

"So he just need to rest and do not walk too much or it will get more serious."Mina nod with a smile."Alright then if there is anything happen again just call me.I will be leaving now."The nurse smile then leaves."Ahhh... I glad there was nothing serious happen to you."Mina said."Uhm,well yeah thanks to Bakubro who literally just picked me up and bring me here."Kirishima then said while Bakugou blushed."Tch... Whatever."Kirishima-Kun!!"Suddenly there was one person with a green hair more like a brocolli calls Izuku with his hero name,Deku came into Kirishima room."Im fine! No worry!"Kirishima smiled."*sighed*im glad there was nothing happening to you."Deku releaved."W-well im gonna go put and clean my room first with Todoroki.So yeah."Deku said then leaving the room.When Deku leaves the room he and Todoroki then trying to search the room with number 31."K-kacchan?!!"Deku shocked when he opened the door then saw the room was already cleaned by Bakugou it was also cold."Woah,how can you know this is the pomeranian room?"Todoroki asked."Uhm well... Th-the blanket.The hoodie and the pillow and the..."Todoroki looked at Midoriya then sighed."Alright.Lets just get your stuff ready first."Deku smiled then starting to pack all the things.

*DINNER TIME*

*Do you want to go down there to have a dinner with us together?"Kirishima smiled at how Mina was really being nice with him."Yeah of course!"He smiled.When all of them already there they then spotted someone was not there with them."Who was still not here?"Yaoyarozu asked."Hmm,as what i can see from here.Ochaco was the only one that havent got here..."Thry all sighed."What took her so much long time?!"Mina shouted."Yeah!!"Hagakure then said."Im so sorry if im late guys! Cuz you know? I always do my makeup routine whenever i was at home so yeah."They all then just ignore her.She then sit next to Kaminari which make she really hate about it."Uhm can Bakugou please sit here?"Ochaco asked."No!"He said then started to have a talk with Kirishima.'Whatever.'She rolled her eyes then started eating."Oh guys!! Since tomorrow we do not have school.How about we have a movie tonight?"Mina then asked."Well thats cool!! I agree with you!"Hagakure then agreed to Mina's idea."Well i guess i can stay the night."Todoroki said."Yeah me too!"Deku then said."You probably watching the movie because there was my boyfriend there..."Ochaco giggled."Dont listen to her.Just ignore it."Todoroki said."Okay."Deku then said while the others was glancing Ochaco.