_PRETEND DIDNT KNOW_

It was Sunday today,and the most important thing is it was Kirishima birthday(My AU)!! It was also his time to get his own soulmate."He looks so cute!!"The girls screamed."Uhh?"Kirishima woke up then saw Deku look so much like a girl."New member?!!"He shouted.The girls laughed so hard this time."I-im D-deku!"Deku said."Th-they tie my hair and force me to wear this dress too..."Deku explained."Ooh..."Kirishima giggled."Kiri-San,i was wondering if you want to go out later i mean after you took your bath?"Kirishima then sit and said,"Sure i guess,but if my head hurt i wont gonna go alright?"Deku smiled then nodded."Alright, i wanna go take my bath so we can go faster."He smiled."Okay then."Kirishima then stand up walking upstairs to his room.He takes in some air before he came into his room but when he open it there was no one in the room.'Weird...'He then stepped in really carefully.'I guess i can take my bath with peace.'He smiled then took his towel then went to the bathroom.

*AFTER HE WAS DONE*

After he was done,he then took his phone and go down."Midobro! Im done!"He shouted trying to know where is Deku."Great!!"Deku said went out from Kaminari's room."What happened inside?"Kirishima asked."Oh,nothing.I was just giving Jirou's hair tie back since she was inside with Denki-San."Deku explained."Ooh,okay then lets go!"Deku smiled."Alright!"They then take their shoes and went out.I already tell Todoroki to book us a bus so the bus will be here in maybe 2 minutes so lets wait there first."Kirishima nodded to what Deku said.When the bus arrived,they then went in and went to somewhere."Where are we going actually Midoriya?"Kirishima then ask Deku."To the... Clothes shop! I actually wanna buy something for my mother friend."Kirishima look at Deku."Ooh..."He then sit like how he should.After that,he pull out his phone from his pocket and suddenly he saw the message from his mom,‹Happy B'day to you honey!›As he read the wish he smiled.When he scroll his phone he then saw the google was also saying 'Happy birthday' to him.He giggled a little he then now realizes that none of his friend have wish happy birthday to him.

*WHEN THEY ARRIVED*

"The shop was at... Hmm... There!!"Deku said then pointing his finger to the shop."Okay..."Kirishima smiled.When they went in Deku then started to think.'He likes... Red.Meaning that,red hoodie would suit him!!'He smiled."Lets go here."He pull Kirishima's hand.When Deku take one hoodie,then try it on Kirishima."Eh?! Why did you test the hoodie on me?"He asked Deku."Hahahaha,nothing.My mom friend height was like you s-so that is why."Deku said trying not to get caught."Oh okay but that seem weird."Kirishima said then laughed with Deku.After they done buying some clothes they then went back.

*AT HOSTEL*

"Were here!!"Deku shouted so Todoroki will know."Are you tired?"Deku asked Kirishima."N-no im not!"Deku smiled."Okay then.I was just asking... I mean go take a little nap."Kirishima face was looking at Deku curiousing why did he talk like that."O-okay..."Kirishima sai then went to his room to take a nap.

*WITH DEKU AND BAKUGOU*

"so I need to pretend?!!"Bakugou shouted."Y-yeah..."Deku said in a low voice."Well, fine."Bakugou sighed."But why pretend?"Bakugou ask."I dont know... Ask Mina."Bakugou sighed again."Whatever..."He rolled his eye then went into the bathroon to take his bath.