_WE ARE SOULMATE?!_

It was 11:46pm and Kirishima still couldn't sleep as well as Bakugou.Kirishima looked at Ochaco.'I still havent got my soulmate... Neither her and Bakugou.But Ochaco wouldn't be happy if i was Bakugou's soulmate.'He sighed again.Suddenly he felt thirsty,so he woke up from his bed and went downstairs."I smell food..."Kirishima said then keep walking towards the kitchen.'B-bakugou?!'Kirishima surprised."Bakugou?"He said then when Bakugou heared the voice he then turn around and saw Kirishima was standing next to the table."What do you want shitty hair?!"Bakugou asked him."Uhh... N-nothing! I just wanted to drink."Kirishima said nervously.Bakugou rolled his eyes then continue cooking.'Wait,arent he was suppose to ask me what i am doing here?!'Bakugou thought."Oi,did something happened?"Bakugou asked Kirishima while closing the fire knob."Eh?! N-nothing happened."Kirishima answered.'Once again,he didn't ask me...'Bakugou sighed then went closer to Kirishima who was closing the fridge back after drinking.When Bakugou pinned Kirishima to the refrigerato,he then blushed and trying to make himself go."Let me go!","What happened?"Bakugou asked Kirishima."N-nothing happen!"Kirishima said.Bakugou sighed then suddenly kiss Kirishima.When Kirishima felt the soft kiss he was blushing so hard and really like somehow feeling comfortable.But suddenly he break the kiss and said,"Don't kiss me! Ochaco-San will not gonna like it if she saw this!"Bakugou didn't say anything instead he kiss Kirishima again.Kirishima couldn't break the kiss also can't make Bakugou let him go.Bakugou suddenly let him go then smiled.'What the heck?!'Kirishima surprised seeing Bakugou was smiling.When Kirishima suddenly realized that his soulmate was Bakugou he then fell down crying.Bakugou the one who saw that,then help him to stand up."Aren't your happy that were soulmate?"Bakugou asked Kirishima."I-i am! But i did rather right now than got kill by Och-"Bakugou suddenly hug him really thight then whisper,"Why? She need to move on! She doesn't deserve me."Kirishima looked at Bakugou then asked,"Ypu promised that she wont kill me?","I promised i wont."Suddenly they heared one voice who they always heared."O-ochaco-San..."Kirishima surprised."I already move on.Plus i already got my own soulmate so you dont need to be scared.","B-but..."Ochaco smiled then said,"I love her.I really love her like how you love Bakugou.So i guess i already move on."Bakugou and Kirishima smiled."Look im sorry Bakugou i know that i-","It's fine.Just forget what already happened from the past."Bakugou suddenly cut her words trying to end the fight.Ochaco smiled nodding ro what Bakugou said."Well i guess i gotta go now."Ochaco said then suddenly there was one portal at Ochaco back opened."Keep it secret."She msiled before entering the portal.They nod.And that is the time where Bakugou already know who is his real soulmate and would be forever his soulmate.