_KEY NUMBER_

Just in time when Ochaco leave the house,Deku then arrived at Bakugou's house."D-deku?!"As Ochaco saw Deku was about to walk inside she then ran up to him."Deku!!"When Deku turn around he then saw Ochaco."Hm? Yes,may i help you with some-"When Deku was about to asked her,she then just slapped his face."What was that for?!"Deku then mad at Ochaco who was being rude to him."Dont you dare do anything dirty with my boyfriend! Or even flirt with him! If you did,you know what will happen."She then smiled evily while Deku sighed then said,"Im not going to flirt or do anything with Kacchan! Plus i already have a boyfriend my own soulmate!!"He then walk inside.'How rude!',"Auntie!"Deku then shouted to call her."O-oh Izuku! Why did you come at this late? Your mother are gonna be worried about you!"Mitsuki then came up to Izuku."Oh,dont worry auntie.She wont cuz i already told her that im gonna sleep at my boyfriend house today."He smiled."Alright then.Well i have a feeling that you wanna meet Katsuki right?"Mitsuki smiled than asked Deku."Y-your right! Where is he?"Mitsuki smiled."He's in his room."Deku smiled then started to opening his shoes tie."Alright! Thank you auntie!"Mitsuki then just smiled while deku running upstairs towards Bakugou's room."Kacchan!"Deku then started knocking his door when he already arrived infront of Bakugou's room."Go away you damn nerd!!".Deku sighed,"Kacchan... Please let me in.It was no good if you make me like this..."Deku then tried to persuasion Bakugou.A while after Deku wait for Bakugou to open the door,Bakugou then suddenly open the door."Get in."Deku smiled then get in with Bakugou.

*IN ROOM*

When Bakugou sat on the bed and Deku sat on the floor he then asked."So,what do you want?"Deku smiled."I w-wanted t-to give you a little advice.J-just a little! I promise!"Bakugou rolled his eye then asked."Tch,just hurry up i dont wanna waste my time with you!"Deku smiled then continued talking."Uhm well,i think y-you should maybe take yourself somewhere that you can rest because i see t-towards this day you looks so much tired... M-maybe you can bring your squad too!"Bakugou just looked down with a no response at all but then in sudden he said,"And why would i need to take your advice?"Deku sighed while standing up."Its up to you,Kacchan.I am doing this just wanted you to feel a little free and didnt feel like you are trapped in a prison just because of one girl."When Deku finished saying that,he left."Tch..."

"Im leaving auntie!"Deku then waving his hand to Mitsuki."B-bye Izuku!"Mitsuki waved back.

*WITH KIRISHIMA*

'23-√258(4²x 5³) is equal to... Uhm... Uhh..."Kirishima has been studying for the next day but it may be a little harder since Bakugou wasnt with him.At first they always studying together,eating together and making almost all stuff together but since Bakugou got his soulmate,he changed... All the things that he always said to Kirishima was,"Im sorry but later i am busy."So that is why Kirishima need to study by himself."I guess i will need to ask Midoriya how to solve it tomorrow.And for now,*yawn*i wanna sleep!"He then close his book and put it into his bag."Alright,i guess i can sleep now..."He went to his bed then sleep peacefully.

*TOMORROW*

"Woah!! Your necklace look so much cool!"As always some random girls from the other class was hanging out with Ochaco."Of course! My boyfriend,Katsuki just brought it for me the last 2 days you know! Im so much lucky,not like you all!"She laughed trying to get all people attention to embarrased the girls."Did we asked who brought it for you?","Yeah,we dont even ask you girl.By the way,lets go to class because i dont wanna be late."The girls than tried to go away from Ochaco who always making them embarrased infront of many people."Yeah lets go,i dont want my boyfriend to think that i am a bad girl that always come late~"They laughed then left Ochaco alone in the middle of the hallway.'Jealous.'She then rolled her eyes then went to her class.

Time Skip...

"Alright brats listen up! From today you guys will did a training with your own squad,so that i think you may need to sleep in the UA hostel.So yeah you did have a roomates.Just come to my staff later i will give you the door key and that door key,is where your room are.Do not make any dirty things in your own room.Thats a warning from me."They all then look so much impressed at Aizawa who just talked in one straight line without getting cut off."Understand?!"Aizawa suddenly shouted."Y-yeah!!"They thrn respond to him.Not even a minute after,the class then got so much noisy."You wanna know? I hope no! I wish i didnt got Mineta to be my roomate..."The girls then suddenly talking about how perverts Mineta are."I was hoping that Shinsou would be my roomate..."Kaminari sighed looking down."Calm down bro... I suggest you to be a little positive."Kirishima then tried to cheer his bestfriend up."A little?!"Kaminari realized the word,a little that Kirishima just said."Uh... Nevermind.By the way,who do you think your roomate will be?"Kaminari then asked Kirishima."M-me?! I-i... I dont know! Y-yeah i still dont know.If me i will just gonna except who ever my roomate is."Kirishima stutered."Hm... Well okay then."Kaminari smiled while Kirishima was realiefed that Kaminari didnt feel any suspicious on him.

Time Skip...

It's already time for them to go home,so they pack their all stuff then went out towards the teacher staff to take their dorm key.After they got their all own dorm key,the girls then started to come up to Mineta to check the dorm room number."Well i got number 5~"Mineta said."Yes!! We are safe from this pervert boy!!"The girls said happily."Well it might be Ochaco~"Mineta then said."Me?! Not a chance!"She laughed then went to Bakugou who was walking with Deku and Todoroki."Babe~ I wonder what is your number!"Ochaco then suddenly hug him."I got number 31."He then make Ochaco's hands went off his body."What?! How can i got 21?!! This is not fair!"Ochaco then stomped her feet."Welk i will search who is the person that got the same number as you and i'll switched it no matter what!"She giggled."Well if you do that you cant."Deku then said."Why not? Hero?"She then pushed Deku."Ah! Th-thank Shoto-Kun..."Todoroki catched Deku when he was about to fall."Answer me you little bitch! Why? You got the same number as Bakugou? Oh i see you wanted to-"Ochaco words got cut by Bakugou who blasted her."B-babe?!! Why did you do that? You know it hurts me!!!"She cried."What a crybaby!!"Hagakure then said trying to piss her off.Then the girls support her by laughing,they all then left."I dont f***ing care about you."He then walked away followed by Deku and Todoroki."Babe?! Are you gonna leave me alone here?!!"She shouted then tried to catch them up