_THE PUNISHMENT_

While Monoma and Shinsou was cleaning their room,Bakugou,Yaoyarozu was making the dinner."Take me the salt."Bakugou said to Yaoyarozu."A-alright!"They all was getting the table ready except for Kirishima,since his head was still hurt so Mina wouldn't allow him to help them."Babe,can you please take my phone in my room please?"Todoroki whispered to Deku."Ah okay."Deku then went upstairs to Todoroki room to take his phone.When Ochaco saw Deku was coming upstairs she then followed him.'Is he trying to escape from helping all of us doing work?!!'She thought.She then keep following Deku until at Todoroki room."Ah! Here it is!"Deku pick up the phone then put it in his pocket.When he came out m, he then saw Ochaco was looking at his face like she is going to eat him."Uhm oh hey Uraraka what do you-","Are you trying to escape?!!"Ochaco shouted."Wh-what are you talking about?!! I-i was taking T-"Ochaco pulls Deku shirt to her then said,"Dont try to make a useless reason you a**holes!! Just be honest."Ochaco shouted asking Deku."L-let go!!"Deku shouted trying to make Ochaco's hand letting his shirt go.In time,Shinsou and Monoma that was just left the lift saw Deku and Ochaco was fighting infront Todoroki and Ojiro's room."Hey,hey what happen?!"Monoma asked."Oh nothing~ Just this useless Bitch was escaping from helping all of us."Ochaco said letting go Deku shirt."But thats not tr-","Enough Midoriya."Shinsou said trying not to make a big fight."Okay..."Deku said in a low voice."Lets go help the others."Shinsou said.They all then went downstairs.

Time Skip...

*DINNER TIME*

It was already the dinner time.Bakugou was sitting next to Kirishima while Kaminari was also sitting next to Kirishima while his left side was Shinsou.Ochaco was sitting next to Bakugou on the right side."Babe,later i wanna study with you okay?"Ochaco then hug Bakugou hand."Can you please let go of my hand? Im eating right now."Ochaco smiled."Of course babe."She then let go Bakugou's hand."I cant.I need to teach Kirishima."When Kirishima heard Bakugou was saying his name he then blushed."Ugh! You can just study with him another day."Bakugou sighed."I think about that."Ochaco smiled while Kirishima looked down and trying to hold his hand that really wanted to punch Ochaco's face.

Time Skip...

When it was night time,Bakugou and Kirishima then started their punishment to clean all the room."Bakubro,i am going to my room to take my phone okay?"Bakugou sighed."Just go,i dont care."Kirishima smiled then started to run upstairs going towards his room.When he came in the room Ochaco suddenly push him."What the-"Ochaco get down then slap his face."Dont you dare say that word to me bitch!!"She shouted.Kirishima push her then get up."What do you want?!"Kirishima asked her in a nicely voice."Oh nothing i just want one thing."Kirishima make his head down to the right side.Ochaco sighed then smile."I want you to,stay away from Bakugou."Kirishima eyes shocked."What?! Why?!!","He is my soulamte so..."Kirishima sighed."I will not."Ochaco was then mad.Suddenly,she pull out her bat then hit Kirishima's back."Ouch!!"Kirishima shouted yhen turn around at Ochaco."You!!"Kirishima then harden himself then attack Ochaco."Thats hurt!!"Kirishima smiled."I know bitch."He laugh.Ochaco couldnt handle any patient,she then hit him more harder with the bat while Kirishima was bleeding alot.'What was that all noice?!'Bakugou the one who was cleaning the living room then walking upstairs trying to figure out what happen.As he open the door he then saw Kirishima And Ochaco was fighting."B-blood?!!!"