_BROKE UP_

"What the f**k?!!!"Bakugou shouted as he saw Kirishima and Ochaco was fighting."Ahh! Babe! M-my back feet hurts so much!!"Ochaco shouted."Shitty-hair! Are you okay?!"Bakugou shouted when he saw Kirishima head and back was bleeding."Y-yeah im fine.Dont worry,j-just care about your g-girlfriend..."Kirishima said as Bakugou ask him."I dont f***ing about that bitch!"Bakugou shouted then lift Kirishima up to his room."Babe!!"Ochaco shouted when she saw that Bakugou Just ignored her and walked away lifting Kirishima.'Ugh!!! First Deku!! Thrn he want Kirishima?!! I dont understand why he choose those bitches and not me!!!"She shouted.

*AT BAKUGOU AND DEKU'S ROOM.*

Bakugou opened the door then saw Deku was playing his phone with Todoroki.As Deku look at the person that open the door he then shouted surprising,"Ahh!!! What happened to you?!"Deku asked Kirishima."N-nothing happen to me.Its just injured a little..."Kirishima said smiling at Deku."Shut up!! Lets heal him first then i will tell you what happen."Deku nod to what Bakugou said."Oi icy-hot,take me that medicine box."Bakugou said to Todoroki."Oh okay."He stand up from the bed then took the medicine box."Here,Bakugou."He land the medicine box to Bakugou."What happened Kacchan?"Deku asked Bakugou when he saw Bakugou was done putting the medicine on Kirishima.Bakugou sighed."Ask this basstard."Bakugou said then looked at Kirishima."Actually,when i..."Kirishima then told Deku what happened to him."B-but its fine."Deku smiled."But why she was attacking you?! She was like wanted to kill you just for Kacchan!!"Kirishima looked down."I guess...""Im gonna go somewhere first."Bakugou said after Kirishima was done telling them the story."W-wait!"Kirishima shouted then grab Bakugou's hand."What?!"Bakugou shouted but didnt let Kirishima hand go off from him."P-please dont do anything to her if you were about to go to her."Bakugou sighed."Whatever..."He then walk off."I hope he didnt do anything stupid."Todoroki said."Yeah..."Kirishima looked down.

*WITH OCHACO*

"Tch,he will fall inlove with me one day."Ochaco said while putting some medicine on her hand."You basstard!!"Bakugou suddenly slammed her door then slap her face."What the hell?!!"She shouted."You-I dont wanna waste my time here with you so i just wanna said.Our relationship end here."He said straightly while Sero the one that was passing laughing."B-but why?!!"Ochaco asked crying."No reason just for fun."Bakugou said then walk outside but when he trying to reach the door Ochaco grabbed his shirt then kiss him."What the f**k?!!!"Bakugou shouted then pushed her.Bakugou then leaves the room witha very mad face."One day,you will be mine... Katsuki Bakugou."