_NEW MEMBER!!_

"What do you need to buy?"Kirishima asked Bakugou as they stepped in the store."Uhh... Didn't i told you already?"Kirishima shake his head."Right... I'm gonna buy some food for me to have a breakfast in my room."Kirishima smiled."Ooh! Okay then."Bakugou rolled his eye then said,"Take what you want."Kirishima stand straightly then said,"Uhm... I think all the things that i need was already completed."Bakugou sighed."Just take anything you want.I'll pay it for you."Kirishima smiled."Alright then."He then ran to the part that there was something that he teally like.After a few minutes,Bakugou and Kirishima then was done buying the things that they want they then went out the store."Thanks man.For buying me all of thi-"He got cut off when Bakugou kiss him."Whatever,lets just go home..."He blushed then walk away with holding Kirishima's hand.'H-his hand...'Kirishima blushed then smiled at how sweet actually Bakugou are."Let me just call an uber first..."When Bakugou call an uber Kirishima open one of his candy then eat it."Done.Lets wait the uber to come at there."Bakugou said while pointing his finger to the waiting station."Oh okay."They then walked to the waiting station and then sit there for a minute.

*32 MINUTES LATER*

"B-bakugou... Are you sure that you already call the uber?"Kirishima then asked Bakugou."I did! Here take a look!!"Bakugou said while opening his phone password."Okay,okay... Dont shout."Kirishima said while looking at Bakugou's phone."whatever"Bakugou said rolling his eyes."Yeah you did.I guess the uber will come in a minte later."Kirishima said with a smile on his face."Hmm..."Bakugou just humming then rolled his eye.

*10 MINUTES LATER*

Kirishima and Bakugou was still waiting for the uber so while they were waiting for it to come,Kirishima slept on Bakugou's shoulder first.'Where is this f***ing uber?!!!'A while later,as Bakugou saw there was a car light,he then wake Kirishima up and get ready to come into the car."Why are you so much late?!!!"Bakugou shouted at the driver."Im so sorry,the traffic was stuck earlier that is why..."Kirishima smiled then said,"Its fine.Just please drive faster because we really need to come there before sunrise."The driver smile back then continue driving with the faster speed.When they already arrived,Bakugou then took Kirishima hand and go inside the hostel quickly."Finally-"Bakugou shut Kirishima's mouth.Kirishima looked at how Bakugou was actually care about all his friend,he smiled."Lets go upstair.Do not make any noise."Bakugou warn Kirishima.He then nodded.At upstairs,Kiridhima waved his hand to Bakugou which mean he are going to his room.Bakugou didnt wave his hand back but instead of that he rolled his eyes.Kirishima just smiled because he know why Bakugou was acting like that.

*THE NEXT DAY*

"I told you!! Come back early.Dont come late!!"This morning Aizawa came to their hostel to check if everything was fine.And he ask Bakugou what time did they came back."That's the uber fault!! He came late you basstard!!!"as usual he always act like that so its normal for him to always got a punisment."Ugh,i dont get paid for this... So you and Kirishima will clean this entire hostel except for the bedroom and toilet... You will clean it tonight.Together!"Aizawa said then left the hostel."Aaaahhh!!!! This is all the basstard fault!!! Aaaahhh!!!!!"Bakugou shouted while the others cover their ear first ready to die next."Calm down Bakubro,i was also envolved so i guess i also need to help you."Kirishima said.Suddenly Bakugou stop shouting thrn walk to his room."By the way,Shinsou and Monoma will be take in part of the one that you need to fight so they will be here in any minutes."Aizawa then said while standing infront of the door."Shinsou?!! And M-Monoma?!!!!"They all shouted.

*AT 3PM*

When they was about to cook for dinner someone then ring the door."Hmm? Who is that?"Hagakure asked."Shinsou!!"Kamibari shouted coming to the door to open it."Babe!"Shinsou said hugging Kaminari."Woaahhh!!! This is class 1A hostel!! This is so much bad then o-"Shinsou didnt let Monoma continue his word because he afraid that they will make something horrible to him nd Monoma."Lets go in!"Kaminari said to Shinsou."So where i am going to sleep?"Shinsou asked."With me!"Monoma shouted waking up from the pain Shinsou knocked his head."Can i sleep with you?"Kaminari asked."No,it was the part of a warning from my day that we need to follow the key number."Kaminari sighed."Whatever..."He then walk away to Kirishima."Lets go."Monoma said to Shinsou.Shinsou then nodded to him.When they walk up Monoma and Shinsou saw Ochaco,walking towards them."Hey! Are you new?"She greet them."What the f**k?! We are literally was 1B!! How can you not realizing us?!"Monoma asked."Woah chill dude,i was just asking."She said with a relax voice."Whatever."Monoma rolled his eyes then walk towards the lift to go to their room.