_THE THREAD_

"B-bakugou! I told you dont-","And i also never give you a permission to get out from the room!"Bakugou said when he saw Kirishima was trying to tell him not to do anything to Ochaco.Kirishima sighed."I just heard that you got a fight with Ochaco then-"."Babe please!!"Kirishima stop when he heard Ochaco shouted."What do you want again?!"Bakugou asked her."Dont leave me!!"Bakugou sighed."I dont get paid with this so..."Bakugou said then pull out the one scissor that can only cut the soulmate thread."W-wait no!! Please dont!!"Bakugou laughed.He then cut the thread that only he and Ochaco can see."N-no!!! Who is my soulmate gonna be?!! If its not you?!!"Ochaco crying on the floor holding the thread on her hand while the others was watching them."Now i dont have to deal with you anymore."He continued laughing."If i dont have my soulmate and maybe you also didnt have a soulmate!"Bakugou stop laughing then smiled to her."I dont f***ing about soulmate.Its not that-"Kirishima grabbed Bakugou's hand than walkaway to Bakugou and Deku's room."Dont continue the fight."He said.Bakugou sighed."I didnt started it first."Kirishima sighed."I know,just please stop it.Do not make a small fight to a big fight."Bakugou let Kirishima hand go off him then walk to his bed."Fine..."He mumbled.Kirishima smiled then looked at Bakugou."Arent your sad?"Kirishima asked."No.Because i am now free from the prison."Kirishima smiled when he heared that Bakugou was pronouncing Ochaco as prison."It alsmost 10pm im gonna go to sleep."Kirishima said."Well okay.But dont get yourself near her.I dont want to hear any trouble."Bakugou said."Alright i wont."Kirishima smiled then left the room.When he was about to open his room door he then thought,"I dont think i was able to sleep in the room..."He sighed then went downstairs."I guess i will sleep here for the night."He sighed then get all the sofa ready for him to sleep.