_THE SURPRISE_

As the sunset was already finished,Bakugou and Kirishima then went home."Finally,we get to go back!"Kirishima said."Why is that?"Bakugou asked."I finally can sleep!"Bakugou laughed then said."I guess you are a sleephead! You already sleep earlier then you wanna sleep again?"Kirishima laugh along with Bakugou then said,"Im kind of tired so that is why."Kirishima stopped laughibg then suddenly looked at his phone.'It's 6:45 already...'Bakugou stop laughing then also took his phone out.Kirishima put his phone in his pocket back then sighed.'No one from my classmates remember my birthday... Even my crush... Only mother remember it.'Kirishima then looked at Bakugou who was kinda like texting someone."Who are you texting?"Bakugou looked at Kirishima and said,"None of your business..."Kirishima sighed."O-okay..."

*WHEN THEY ARRIVED*

"I already paid online.","Okay."When they arrived back,Bakugou and Kirishima was about to come in but then Kirishima's phone was ringing."Hold on,l-let me pick this call up first."Bakugou sighed then said,"Okay..."After Kirishima answer the call he and Bakugou then came in."Why was it dark? Was the electricity went off?"Kirishima asked."I dont know..."When they walk one more step Kirishima then stop."What's wrong?"Bakugou asked.Kirishima looked at Bakugou and said,"N-nothing.J-just keep going."Kirishima said opening his phone for a flashlight."B-bakugou... I-i dont think the electricity went off..."Kirishima said with a lower voice."Alright i will lift you up so we can go upstairs and call the old man okay?"Kirishima nodded."Alright..."After Bakugou went bend down a little so Kirishima can went up him he then ask."Are you okay?"Kirishima then just giving the okay hand."Happy birthday..."Kirishima suddenly heared a whisper saying a happy birthday."B-bakugou!! I-i heard someone whispered happy birthday to me..."Kirishima said making Bakugou stand up."Heh,your right."Suddenly there was a pop sound from the balloon that make Kirishima screaming."B-bakugou!!!"He screamed then hug Bakugou.As they all saw that they started to singing happy birthday song for Kirishima.As Bakugou saw that Kirishima was hugging him so much thight he then blushed and said."O-oi,the light is already on..."Kirishima opened his eyes watching all his friends was wishing him the happy birthday and some was laughing.He then let go Bakugou."S-sorry."He said then stand up like a normal person."Happy birthday!!"Kirishima smiled almost crying from how all his friends was so much sweet."Th-thank you!!"He smiled."Blow up the cake Kiri!!!"Mina shouted bringing the cake closer to him."Kirishima smiled then blow the candle out.They then clapped their hands."Well congratulations Kirishima! You are going to get your soulmate tonight!!"Sero said."Yeah!! Th-thanks!!?"They all smiled then celebrated it except for Ochaco...

*AFTER CELEBRATING*

"Lets go,open the presents!!"The girls shouted.Kirishima with all of them then walk towards the presents place."Lets open the one from Jirou's first!"Kaminari said.Kirishima nod and started to ipen the present that was from Jirou.When he opened the present from Jirou he then smiled sawing the red riot's headset."Thank you Jirou-San!!"Jirou smiled,"No problem with that."Kirishima smiled then took the other present that he got.

*1 HOURS LATER*

"Finally..."They all smiled at Kirishima who was already tired at opening the present."I-i will give you,your present later so go take a bath and we are leaving."Bakugou said."You guys also."Bakugou said pointing to the Bakusquads."You serious?!!"Bakugou sighed."Yeah im f***ing serious!!"The bakusquad screaming happily then running to their room to room to get ready.