_THE BAKUSQUAD_

They all was done and without waiting they then just went to the cinema."Ooo... What movie will we watch?"Kaminari asked."Shitty hair will pick."They all looked at Kirishima and asked,"What do you wanna watch?"Kirishima take in one deep breath than say,"B-bakugou will pick because he knows better."Bakugou looled at Kirishima blushing."Well i will tell you guys later."They all smiled looking at how wholesome they two are.Kirishima sighed then look outside the bus.'I dont know if i should be happy cuz i dont know... It's just i have a crush on Bakugou but he will soon got his new soulmate and so do myself.'Kirishima thought.

*WHEN THEY ARRIVED*

"Eeek!!! I cant wait!!"Mina shouted."Were gonna watch horror movie."Bakugou suddenly said.As they heared that they all then suddenly looked at Bakugou."W-why did you choose that kind of movie? You know we all didnt like that-","Come on! It will be fun."Jirou suddenly said."Right,and one more thing.Shitty hair was also the one that said i can choose the movie."Bakugou said looking at Kirishima."Haha yeah! L-lets just go buy some popcorn and drink! It was gonna be fun trust me."Kirishima said sweating."Whatever..."Bakugou said rolling his eye.They all then went to the popcorn and drink area.Adter they have brought it,they then went to the cinema room that they have booked."Don't scream if your scared."Bakugou whisper to Kirishima.He then just give the thumbs up to Bakugou."Just hug me tight if your scared."Kirishima blushed but then managed to reply him back."O-okay..."When they sit at their chair the movie was about to start about 3 more minutes.

*WHEN THE MOVIE START*

"Remebered what i told you?"Bakugou ask Kirishima."Y-yes..."He whispered back.So when the scary part was coming they all close their eyes except for Jirou and Bakugou.Everytime Kirishima hug Bakugou,it was the best feelings ever for Bakugou."D-dont hug me t-too tight sh-shitty hair..."Bakugou said in a low voice so other people wont hear him."Im s-sorry Bakugou."Kirishima apologized.

*AFTER THE MOVIE*

"You good?"Bakugou asked Kirishima."Y-yeah!"He replied.They all left the cinema room suddenly at out Mina ask,"Kiribae,do you want to go somewhere before we were going back?"Kirishima looked at Mina then said,"N-no need!","Okay then,lets go there to wait gor the bus."Sero said."Oh okay!"Kaminari said as they all started to walking.

*2 HOURS LATER*

When the bus arrived they all then get in and told the driver where they will go next.

*1 HOUR LATER*

When they arrived,they all then went in to their own room and sleep.Kirishima looked at the clock then sighed.'I better just sleep than seeing who is my soulmate...'He thought then close his eyes.