_PRETEND DIDNT KNOW²_

After Bakugou have done taking his bath he then put on his sport shirt."You done kacchan?"Deku ask Bakugou."Yeah!"Deku came in then told Bakugou what he should do."First,you bring him to the field where you and Jirou-San always go.Then,bring him somewhere to eat.Then,hmm... Maybe bring him here back but please make it a little slower just take your time."Bakugou sighed."You done talking nerd?!"Deku nod."Alright.I'm gonna go now.","B-bye Kacchan!"Bakugou rolled his eye then went out.As Bakugou knock Kirishima room,there is no response so he decided to just come in."Oi shitty hair-"When he saw Kirishima was sleeping he then sit down on the bed next to him."Oi,wake up..."Bakugou said in a low voice.He said it like already multiples time but then he stoped and look at Kirishima.'Adorable...'He then shake his head and try to woke him up."Oi!!!"Bakugou shouted.Kirishima then suddenly woke up hearing the shouting voice."B-baku-","Go take your shower asshole!!"He sighed.Bakugou looked at Kirishima then asked,"What you waiting for?!"Kirishima rolled his eye."Go out please."Bakugou rolled his eye then walked out the room and shut the door.'Bakugou,Bakugou...'Kirishima then took his towel and went into his bathroom to take his bath.

Time Skip...

"Alright,all done!!"Kirishima said."Okay then... Lets go."Bakugou said to Kirishima."Okay!"After they told Jirou they were gonna go out they then left."So where do you want to go?"Kirishima then asked as they went into the uber."To the field.Now stop asking."Bakugou then said.Kirishima smiled nodding his head.

*WHEN THEY ARRIVED*

After telling the uber that Bakugou already paid online they then went out the car."Woah!! So this is where you and Jirou always go?!!"Bakugou giggled."Yeah."Bakugou then told Kirishima to went to the cashier first to rent the roller blades."What colour?"Kirishima smiled then said."Im gonna go with red.","Me too."Kirishima blushed when he heard Bakugou was picking the same colour as him.'Does he like me? Does he?! W-wait,he is not gay!! He wasnt gonna-","Oi! Shitty hair!!"Bakugou shouted trying to make Kirishima notice him."Oh im sorry Bakubro."Bakugou sighed."Whatever,lets go."He land the shoes to Kirishima."Alright thank you Bakugou."Bakugou rolled his eye then sit on one bench to wear the roller blade."Im done.You done?"Bakugou ask Kirishima."Uhm...y-yeah! J-just... A little more!"Bakugou sighed looking at how Kirishima tying the roller blade."You should tie it like this."Bakugou then tied the roller blade for Kirishima while he was blushing looking at how gentle Bakugou tying his roller blade."There.","Th-thanks Bakugou."Kirishima thank him."Bakugou rolled his eyes then said."Whatever lets go."He then stand up."Waah!!"While Kirishima wanted to stand,he fall."Your not only didnt know how to tie it but also didnt know how to balance when you were walking?!!"Kirishima nod."*Sighed*Okay fine.Dont give me that face here i will guide and teach you how to play."Bakugou said giving his hand to Kirishima to hold."Oh... A-alright!"He then hold Bakugou's hand.After Bakugou make him walk to the middle of the field he then says,"Stay here and watch how i play."Kirishima nod."Alright everyone!!! Make your way to the upstairs because Katsuki Bakugou,who was Jirou's friend was gonna play a while!!"when Bakugou heared that he smiled."Bakugou-San!!"When Bakugou was about to slide he then heared one voice."I'll go with ya!"When they all heared the voice it was Jirou."J-jirou... Lets go!!"Bakugou shouted.She smiled then walk passed the stairs to Bakugou."Kyaaa!!! Look at her!!","Woahhh!!! Look at her!!"Jirou smiled and so do Bakugou."Ready?!! 3 2 1,go!!!"When they started playing about 1 minute suddenly someone join them."Kyouka! What did i tell you ro do today?!!"As they heared the voice Jirou looked up and saw her father."D-dad?!!"Jirou suddenly surpried."Nope,im bot going to go to the house for dinner today.Its not going to happen.Bye dad!!"Jirou said waving his hand ro her dad while she was trying her best to run away."Kyouka!!"Her father shouted while Bakugou laughing looking at the chaotic family.The all viewers also laugh when they saw it.When Bakugou looked at Kirishima he then shouted."Oi!! Come here!!"Kirishima heared the voice calling him he then smiled."M-me?!!"The one girl with blue hair asked."Sorry lad but not you!"Bakugou said.He then went to Kirishima and hold his hand."Lets go!"He then pull Kirishima hand to the field."Aah!!"Kirishima slipped off."Dont worry its fine!"Kirishima smiled.

Time Skip...

After giving the roller blades back they then went to the boba shop that was close there."That was so much fun Bakugou!!"Kirishima said."Well wanna go there when we have freetime?"Kirishima blushed as he heared Bakugou asked the question."W-we?!"Kirishima suddenly ask that.'Oh shit...'Bakugou stare at Kirishima then wink.Kirishima blushed seeing Bakugou winked at him."What flavour do you want?"He asked."Ch-chocolate."He stuttered."Okay."After ordering they then went to some banch that was near the beach."Isnt it was nice here?"Kirishima asked."Hmm... Sure."When Bakugou check his phone he then saw Mina text him saying ‹Just bring him somewhere you want.Because we also still havent done.› Bakugou sighed then reply back ‹Whatever› When Bakugou put his phone back he then saw Kirishima was smiling looking at the him."What?"Bakugou ask."N-nothing! It's just,i never feel this happy like before."Bakugou blushed heared Kirishima saying that."Wh-whatever!!"He shouted trying to throw away the embarrassed feeling while Kirishima giggled looking at him."Hey,can we stay first? I wanna watch the sunset."Kirishima asked him."Mmm... Fine."Bakugou then agreeing to him."Alright thanks!"They then finished their boba while watching the sunset."Isnt the sun looks beautiful?"Kirishima asked Bakugou."Y-yeah... It is."Suddenly Bakugou and Kirishima sitting more closer to each other.'T-too close!!'Kirishima covering his face embarrassed.SuddenlyBakugou face got more closer to Kirishima."B-bakugou y-your too-"He then kiss him."Well i dont care."Bakugou saying back.Kirishima blushed then kiss him again."I-im sorry! I-i know if we werent a soulmate we c-cant kiss or even-","Its fine."Bakugou smile.Kirishima then smiled back."Well after we watch sunset lets go back home okay?"Kirishima smiled."Okay!"Bakugou smile back thrn kiss him again.