No Time!!

'Why don't I have any other friends to drive me to . What time is it? Its 7:05 and school starts in 10 minutes,' I thought. I was waiting for my friend to drive me to school. From a distance, I saw their car and quickly ran to the driveway, hop in the car.
~~~~~~~Time Skip to school~~~~
     Currently I was running toward the school hoping that I made it on time. I ran toward my locker and ran to class. I saw that Marco was distracting the teacher to let me sneak in.
     "Thanks Marco," I whispered.
     "No problem, I'm happy that you made it on time. Anyway, why did you come in late?" Marco asked. The teacher wasn't in the room since Marco asked the teacher if he can print something for him.
     "My ride was late, so yeah," I told him with a small smile.
     "You know, I can give you a ride,”
     “No, don't want to cause any trouble also if you want to, you have to pick up my friend. What did you do to distract the teacher?” I asked when I realized it was taking a long time since class started.
    “I told him that I needed to print something. I guess the upstair printer doesn't work. Um, do you want to...” Marco started to blush.
    “If I want to what? Wait, are yo-”
    “Here you go Marco. Sorry, the printing down the hall was broken,” The teacher hand the papers to Marco, who quickly put it in his folder.
     “Okay, let's start class,”
~~~~~~ Time skip to lunch~~~~
   Marco POV
     "No, Jean. I can't tell her now," I said feeling a bit embarrassed.
     "Why not? Come on, you know that Armin likes her, too. I bet Yeager is talk to him about asking her out," Jean smirked at me.
    "Marco, who are you going to ask out?" ____ said. My face started to heat up.
    "Just this girl that he's been obsessing about. I don't think he has the balls to ask her out," Jean said. How did we even became friends? I couldn't look ____ in the face. She too beautiful to look at. Unlike me, who's nothing but a regular teen boy.
   "Marco, you should tell me or tell what kind of girl she is. I''ll be a bigger help than 'Mr. Girl-Magnet.'" She rolled her eyes as Jean was scolding her.
  "Yo, Marco. Tell her." Whispered Jean into my ear. Its felt creepy and very demanding.
   “Um, ____. Can we talk? It's private." I asked as I point at the hallway.
    “Yeah, let's go.”
    “So, what's up?” She asked.
    “___, I really... I mean, jeez..." I thought I was ready to confess.
    “Marco, I like you. I mean a lot. Do you know, I started to like you before I met you? Jean talked about you but never showed a picture of you, back when it was just me and Jean. At first I thought Jean was gay for you but he wasn't,” ___ confessed as the blush grew stronger. I was in total shock, Jean basically did the same thing.
    “___, Jean did the same thing. He would talk about you and I couldn't help but fall in love with you,” I smiled and hugged ___. She gave me a kiss on my left cheek.
    “Yes!!! I finally got them together. Connie and Sasha  owns $35 bucks!!” Jean recorded the whole thing and started to dance around. ___ started to giggle and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.
================================
Hi guys, I hope you like this story and I'm really sorry for the late update. I completely forgot that I was writing a story. If you have a request put it in the comments. I'll be updating more since it's summer. Sorry for any mistakes.