Our

"Mommy, come look what I drew," ___ gave the drawing of a duck to Mikasa. Mikasa is impress how beautifully detailed the drawing was.

"Good job, sweetie. I'm really impress, how were you able to draw like this?" Mikasa bent down to pick up ____. ____ giggled and explained Levi helps her by explain cool drawing techniques while Eren was trying to follow the directions. Mikasa is thankful to have Eren and Levi was there to help ___ grow up.

FLASHBACK~~~

"Mikasa, I have to tell you something. Please be understanding," Eren need to tell Mikasa that he was gay and he had an affair with Levi.

"Eren, what is it? Is something wrong?" The worried girl asked with widen eyes. She feared for the worst.

"Mikasa, I had an affair with Levi. I love him but I also love you too, Mikasa. I want to make youl happy but I can't. I don't want you to hate me or Levi. Its not your fault, its my fault. I wanted to tell you that I was gay and wanted to tell you that I saw you as a sister but I wanted to see you be happy. I'm really sorry Mikasa. For everything." Eren teared up and Mikasa wanted to stay strong but couldn't.

"Eren, I'm pregnant with our child," She spoke as wiping the tears," I want you to be happy with the person your truly love. Don't worry Eren, I'm not mad but happy that you told me the truth." Mikasa gave a smile but was crying inside. Eren hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Its still our child, Mikasa. I want to be a great father. I bet Levi would love the child, everyone will. The child is our symbol of our trust for each other." Eren hugged her tightly as he spoke. Mikasa nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~
"____, its almost time for you dads to get here. Are you ready?" ____ grabbed the Greg backpack full of pencils, book, clothes, shoes, sock, and candy. The front door opened to reveal Levi and Eren. _ ____ ran up to the dads. Mikasa explain to Levi that ____ is a little sick while Eren was playing around with ____.

"Mommy, I love you. See you soon, bye bye." ___ gave Mikasa a bear hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then she ran to Levi and Eren and grabbed both of their hand. Mikasa waved and to herself that they make a cute couple and that she made the best decision for _____.
~~~~
This story was suppose to happy but its ended up to be sad. Anyway, hope you enjoy and leave a request or comment below. See you soon.