Weak

"No, I want to forget about it!" You cried out when Reiner was running to catch up. You ran but stop just to wipe away your tears before going to the main room. You don't want anyone to see you crying, weak, and sensitive. So much things happened at the party.

~~~

Annie invited you to a party which neither knew that Reiner was going to. You were trying to find the restroom by looking at every room. You heard Reiner's voice and a girl's giggle in one of the room, you slowly walked towards the room and pressed your ears against the door.

"Baby, I love you~" You heard Reiner's voice, it sound like he has been drinking. You didn't mind it because Reiner usually would be confused on peoples' names and faces. You slowly open the door to see what they were doing. 

"Please Reiner, I need you." You heard the girl's voice but couldn't recognize her. 

"I know you want me,  (random girl name, I could figure out who it would it be becuz all the girl- AoT-wouldn't cheat, due to their personality, with Reiner)" He chuckled and the girl moaned. You opened the door, saw your boyfriend shirtless and the girl almost naked. You chuckled and coughed.

"Hey Reiner... do you know where's Annie? No? Well, I guessed no due to the fact you were here almost about to fuck a girl who's isn't your girlfriend but you know it's not a big deal becuz we not dating anymore. Sorry that I interrupted. Excuse me."You closed the door leaving Reiner is froze and speechless as well as the girl. You smirked but felt an tears building up. 'Fuck why now? I need to find Annie to leave but I can't look weak. I-I...' You heard Reiner calling your name.

"No, I want to forgot about it!"

~~~ 

Annie heard your yelling, stopped everything and ran to find you. She knew you need help, her help. Annie saw you up against the wall staring down Reiner. Annie quickly threw her power kicked at Reiner and grabbed your wrist. 

"___, please don't go..." Reiner quietly said. You ignored it and continue to walk. You adjusted your hand to make you holding Annie's hand. Annie gave a quick squeeze and gave you a reassuring smile.

"Annie, let's go home. I need to tell you what happen in private." Both of you grabbed your jacket and headed out. On the way home, it was really quiet which was good for you to figure out to put your thought and feelings to complete sentences. After arriving at home, you sat on the couch and Annie was prepare coffee/tea. She handed you a cup and you slowly drank it.

"Okay, so I was looking for the restroom but I heard Reiner's voice. I walked toward the door and a girl giggled. I felt confused but fine because you know how Reiner is when he drinks, right?" Annie nodded and listen to your every word."So I ignored the feelings of betrayal until I heard him saying the girls a name. I was broken you know. Damn this tears, but I get him a 'great' response to it and just walked away. I felt good but then I felt sick and loss. Reiner yelled my name and Idk but I want to hug him.I felt weak, so weak that I needed anyone hugging me and tell me that everyone is going to be fine b-but its weird. Why do you want someone who doesn't really care about you to hug you? Voice crack LOL." Annie hugged you and you cried on her shoulder.

"___, you're not weak. Weak is something that can't drive through tough outside forces, you did ___. You were strong, strong enough to face Reiner. Never say that you're weak." You laughed and Annie chuckled.

"That was really cheesy Annie! Plz stop! Bert is a lucky guy. wink. wink." You laughed and already felt better. You called Bert so the three of you can jut hang out and stuff. Reiner called 5 time but you ignore him and slowly forgot about him while making memories with Bert and Annie.

'''''''''''''''

Hope you enjoy reading this part. Sorry for not updating for a long time, I had no motivation but now I do. Not sure if I'm going to update every week but I'll try. Thanks for reading again even if no one is reading but you know, oh well.