Understanding

Being friends with Connie, is never boring. But being Connie's girlfriend is amazing. You two always pull harmless pranks on each but one day, you almost had a heart attack.
"Connie, can you make sure that my project is safe? I need to run to Armin's house to ask him how we're going to present the project. Okay, love ya." You kiss Connie goodbye and went off.
Connie is a bit curious how you'll react if your project was destroyed. He enter into the room where your project is in. The model is so perfect and exact that there's even like crack and pot holes on the road; some houses paint were a little chip if the house is really old. But you and Armin are in the architectural job field.
Connie went to see what kind of material you used. Mostly plastic from a 3-D printer and artificial grass. Opening the closet door, he found leftover material. Connie moves the model to the side of the desk and puts a box to cover. The box read, Old Paper Work, since you try the keep thing organize. Connie smash some of the leftover parts and place it in original spot of the model was. Grinning at his work, Connie now needs to play the Waiting Game. He returns back to living room and starts to watch Wipeout. Two hour past, you return home and Connie is grinning.
"Connie, what's up with that smile?" You ask and gets a little nervous. Being with Connie for 3 years, you memorize his facial expressions and its meanings.
"Nothing, I just watched 2 hours of Wipeout. It's really hilarious." Connie stretched and hugs you from behind. Still nervous, you walk into the "work room" and almost pass out.
You saw leftover material that spell out WILL YOU MARRY ME? Your first reaction was happiness but then you panicked. You thought it was your project. You relax, breathing in and out, knowing that Connie just pulled a prank. Knowing that your project is safe.
"Connie, this is one of your meanest but sweetest prank you ever pulled. But yes, I will marry you." You smile and Connie give you a bear hug. Without Connie, there will be no fun in your life.