Flower Crown

Christa ♥ ♥ ❣: ____, we should hang out today. Come over to my house at 6:00. Okay, see ya :D
____: Sure, see you soon. (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡/(=✪ x ✪=)\
____:Sorry, I love this keyboard app!!! Not as much as I love you
Christa ♥ ♥ ❣: (•//////•) I love you, too. See you soon.
~~~~~Time skip to the date~~~~~~~~~~~
Reader's PoV
I dress up for this date, its not often that Christa invites me over. Usually i be the one who will organize the dates. I have to look cute but comfortable just in case if we're going outside or something.
I open the door and enter Christa's house. She rarely locks the door.
"Christa? I'm here," I said as entering the house.
"Christa is outside,but stay here." Ymir notice me sitting down on the couch. Ymir and Christa are basically sister since they both live in the same house.
"Okay, why?" I ask but it was too late, she already left. Few moments later, Ymir came back and hand me a wire.
"It's for the date, don't mess up _____," Ymir smirk and push me to the backyard.
"Hello _____, you look cuter today." Christa stop picking flowers and smile at me. She grab my hand and hand me flowers.
"Thanks Christa, you look cute today but you're like that everyday. Why did you give me flowers?" I ask.
"We're making flower crowns today. Its going to be cute. Later, we'll force Ymir to wear one, too." She giggles, sits on the grass, and pat a spot next to her.
"Umm, Christa... I don't know how to make a flower crown, sorry if that ruins the date." I said as I felt disappointed.
"Its fine _____, I had a feeling you didn't. So that why I'm teaching you." She smile, I swear if I wasn't tamed, I would have kissed so hard that our lips would be stuck together. (I don't know ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌)
After an hour of Christa's teaching and my epic fail, I finally made one. I felt so proud that I had to take a picture of it. Christa made another flower crown for Ymir. We enter the house and Ymir is watching TV. Christa sneaks behind the couch with a mischievous smirk on her face. I try to hold my giggle in. I walk in front of TV, pull out my phone and took a picture of Ymir.
"Ahhahahahahahah, Sorry Christa, but she's so cute." I laugh, Ymir still confuse. She scratch her head to realize the crown.
"CHRISTA, ______,WHAT'S THIS?" she yells but me and Christa ran to the backyard. We in a bush hiding from Ymir.
"_____, this is fun. We should do this more often." she whisper and rest her head on my should.
"Yeah, I love you." I whisper and kiss her cheek.
"I love you, too." She kiss my cheek.
================================
Hi guys, I hope you like this story. Sorry if this isn't exactly what Christa would do. I mean she a perfect child but you know, I want to change it up. Anyway, comment for a request.