Panic

Eren x reader
Hope you enjoy
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"Sis, do you know where mom put my phone?" You ask while looking under the bed.
"No, umm. Check under mom's sock," she said while looking for her own phone.
"Why? Its a strange put to our phone in."
"Exactly, last time mom took our phone, she hid it under the sink in the kitchen. Mom is a very creative woman, you know."
"Yeah, did you put an alarm on your phone?"
"Yeah but she shut down both of our phone, remember? Anyway, why do you need it? Is a certain person going to call you?" Your sister tease, knowing that you're going out with Eren.
"____, how did Eren ask you out?" she ask and sat on the couch.
≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤Flashback
"____, we have been friends for a long time, right?" Eren asked as his voice started to crack.
"Eren, your voice crack. Yes, we have been friends for a long time." You giggled at Eren's reaction.
"____, I really like you. You're amazing and I want to be the one who gets to protect from cruel world,"
"Eren, I like you, too. I don't need protection from the world. I want to experience the world with you," You gave him a hug which Eren retuned.
"______, I have to go. I'll call everyday at 2, okay?" He let go, kissed your cheek and walked back home.
"Okay, bye." You walked back home.
≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥Present
"That's different, "she said while laying on the floor.
"How?" You're very confused why your sister thought it was different.
"It wasn't romantic or sudden. You know in fanfiction there's a certain way that a guy or girl will say, 'I like you' and stuff like that. While your was simple bit sweet and you stay true to yourself,"
"True to myself? How?" you made a confuse face.
"Yeah, you said, 'your voice crack'. While girls would never say that to a guy that they like. You have a... reality check, you know that you can't be protected from the bad."
"That true, wow. You pay attention to small details. Let go-"
*knock knock*
You open the door to see Eren all sweaty and panting.
"Eren, what are you doing here?" Your sister grab water and hand it to Eren.
"You *pant* didn't answer your phone. I *pant* got worried so I ran here to see if you're okay."
"I'm fine, our mom hid our phone and we've been looking for it all afternoon." Your sister nod and grab more water.
"I found a box outside on your front lawn," Eren said and thanked your sister for the water.
"I'll check!" Your sister was already outside to check out the box.
"____, our phones were inside the box. Heheheheh, mom is a smart cookie." Your sister toss your phone and you check your notification. You play the voice message that Eren left.
"____, I just wanted to know if you're okay. Umm, you haven't answered my texts or calls. I hope I don't sound like a creep or a stalker. Okay, bye. I love you."
"Hehehehhehehe, Eren, thanks for the message but I'm fine. I can take care or myself."
Your sister was laughing her ass off in the other room. Eren blushed but you kissed his cheek.
"I love you,too." you whisper into his ear.
----------------------------------------
Guys, sorry if this was bad. At first, it was suppose to be Eren helping you find your phone but I wanted Eren to be embarrassed. I don't know why. Anyway, hope you enjoy it. See you next time!!! (^_-)≡★