Sorry, Bad Timing (LE)

This is going to be a bit different than I usually write. The image for this chapter will help you understand the situation. The reader will be involve but you're not going to be romantically involve.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"___, please go fetch Levi. I need to discuss with him about the paperwork." Erwin asked as he waved his hand. Hanji was about to stop me but smirked. I looked around the room and my uniform.

"Hanji, why are you smirking?" Hanji shrugged and push me toward the door. I don't see any danger or prank so I walked down the hall.
I noticed that Levi's door was slightly open. I didn't even bother opening the door since Levi and I basically BFF. Also I knew Levi has a crush on Eren and Levi knows that I have a crush on (SnK character beside Levi or Eren).

I open the door quietly and felt hot all of a sudden. 'Why is it so hot in here?' I looked around the office area. I entered in the bedroom section of the room. I heard moaning and some weird noises. In the corner, I saw Levi and Eren making out. 'Oh shit, they making out.' Levi noticed me and glared at me. I slowly backed away from the bedroom. In the office, I saw a drawer open. I went over to close it but I saw condoms, all new and the size was large. I was pretty creeped out. 'Good Luck, Eren.'

After leaving, I heard laughter echoing in the hall. I followed the laughter and saw Hanji on the ground laughing her ass off. Erwin looked up from his work and chuckled.

"You actually *laugh* inside his room!! *Laugh*" I eyed Erwin who started to chuckle a little louder.

"You guys actually planned it! Damnit, Hanji!" I started to heat up from embarrassment. Erwin walked up to me and explain that it was an accident which Hanji found found out later on. Hanji finally stop laughing, she wipe off the tears as she pat me on the back.

"No worries ____," she bend down and whisper in my ear, "I'll do to you soon."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoy it. I actually enjoy writing this. Anyway, I'll be updating really soon.