Sorry, Bad Timing (RB)

"Damn, Bert. Look at this abs," Reiner hummed. Bertholdt looked and became more redder after see the well buildt guy.

"Hey, Bert. Come here and feel this." Bertholdt stop and slowly turned around. Reiner noticed Bertholdt's action and gestured him to come. Bertholdt slowly walked towards him. He hesitantly put his right hand on Reiner' abs. Reiner flinch are Berholdt's cold touch. Bertholdt slowly moved his hand in up and down motion. Reiner felt himself getting hard. Bertholdt can't hold back, he stroke Reiner's stomach with love, pleasure, warmth. Reiner silently moaned and looked at Betholdt with lust eyes. Bertholdt smirk and put his hand on Reiner's hard member. Stroking it so slowly, Reiner moaned even more which made Bertholdt stroke it even fast to hear the sweet music playing.

"I-i should leave..." You finally spoke up. Both of them looked up and jumped far away from each other. You came in when Reiner started to moan, you slowly back away but quickly took out your phone to blackmail them later.

"Hey, stop it __!" Reiner ran toward you, you quickly ran off to who knows where. Bertholdt was blushing, steam was coming out of the poor guy, sweat rushing down his face. You hiding somewhere, quickly edit the picture to make it your wallpaper and use it for a cover on Wattpad.

"LOL, no one can stop me" you whispered to yourself.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Thanks guys for reading this. Sorry about the update, I would be lying if I said that school was keeping me busy. LIES, I'm doing online schooling. I think its more self-teaching and the teacher are there to make sure you're not behind. Traditional schooling was much easier in my opinion. I am just getting use to it. Have an amazing rest of the day!

P.S. Look Out For More Updates!