Queen

You're the queen of your own country since your parent have died in mysterious cause. You became the perfect queen and everyone loves you. You made it laws that would make everyone have the same opportunities as the wealthier families. Free college education, free healthcare, criminals being punished by their crimes but still get education. Your adviser, Erwin, is proud on what you did your country, well growing up as well role model for the children, how you can be immature you can be when does are closed, and how you don't really need much.

"Levi, do I have anything planned today?" You asked as you got out of bed half naked. Neither you or Levi really care if you show each other naked since both of you have a weirdly no secret relationship. You knew Levi's secrets and he knew yours. No blackmail no threat.

"You just have a dinner with the neighboring kingdom at 7." You went to the closet and looked for a simple dress .

"Is the king looking for a bride or something? Which kingdom?" You slide into the dress and Levi started to tied the back.

"It's the one with horse shit. I visited it once and saw just horse shits everywhere and worse of all was there was no fucking descent cleaning products in any of the stores. It's like the fucking citizens are cleaning with they're own saliva." You gave Levi a glare when he said 'fucking citizen'.

"Is the castle ready for tonight? Tell Erwin that he is joining me for dinner as well. He know how to deal with any situation." Levi nodded, gave you a friendly slap on the back of your head and walked off. You smiled and prepared yourself for dinner. You heard a knock on the door and yelled come in.

"Queen _____, I know that you are fully aware that you have dinner tonight but I don't understand why you want me to attend it when I'm not even royal."

"Why can't I have you attend dinner with me? You're my royal adviser and basically the brains in this relationship. Its doesn't matter if you're royal or not, no one would judge nor question it. Okay?" You gave the most reassuring smile you can ever gave. Erwin looked away after seeing it and chuckled a bit. You decide to tell Erwin something you have been dying to say.

"Erwin, I really love you. " You said as your ears heated . You slowly walked towards him. Erwin wrapped his arms around you, embracing you into a loving hug.

"I love you too, _____." Erwin whispered into you ears. He kissed your cheeks.

"So, dinner is coming soon. We have to get ready." You said, Erwin nodded and gave you a smirk.

♣♣♣♣♣♣

Hello guys, sorry for the late update. I don't think I would be able to update KnB: The New Girl. Maybe I will, who knows. I will be accepting requests, so comment the request, private message, or Kik me at lmao_no_please. See you soon ★