Chapter Two

"Where are you coming from?" Mrs Tuffin said, as she switched on the light, seeing Ethan

Ethan Tuffin, is a young boy,at age nineteen, his inky black full hair, inquisitive brown eyes, heart shaped pink lip.

"Nowhere." Ethan replied as he played with his car key not glancing a look at his mother.

"What do you mean nowhere? You should have known your destination before going ou-"

"Nowhere," Ethan yelled, "Is there a fucking place for me to go? I'm a fucking living corspe, I have nowhere going, no destination and you are standing here asking me where I went."

"Ethan, I'm your mother." Mrs Tuffin said softly.

"I didn't deny that and I didn't deny you,when I had the chance." Ethan said, giving his mother a deadly glare.

"Ethan, you shouldn't talk like that, do you think I'm happy about what's going on with you?"

"Spare the sympathy, shouldn't you be shopping by now, like you always do." Ethan yelled, as tears filled the brim of his eyes,he scoffed with a hard laugh, "At least, you've been home lately, what about Dad? He's always on his business trip, he can never change because you made him like that."

"Ethan, I and your father are trying to help you, so please give us one more chance to rectify our stupid mistake."

"You showed me how it feels to let me go, you both let go of me, when I needed your help, when I was young and weak, you weren't there, you should me how hard it is to survive alone." Ethan confessed sadly.

"Ethan, please." Mrs Tuffin gaped as her tears dropped slowly.

"Don't Ethan me,do you realize how much I hate that name?" Ethan confessed, looking at his mother, as he find it hard to hide his tears.

"Ethan, please."

"I don't need you, I don't need Dad, I don't need Doctor Matt," Ethan continued yelling loudly, "I don't need some fucking therapy, I don't need anybody, I just want to be alone." His tears finally dropped.

Mrs Tuffin looked at her son in shock, she covered her mouth with her trembling fingers.

"I'm old enough to take good care of myself, if you guys didn't know about my problem, you wouldn't have been home, okay?"

"Ethan,we are trying to help you,we are trying to make a chance for this family, can't you make it easy for me and for us?"

"Stop trying, you are only making it worse for yourself and I." Ethan said as she walked upstairs.

               .............°............

Entering his room, closing the door behind him,he played Train Wreck by James Arthur,he walked to the bathroom, he filled the bathtub with water, he removed his sneaker, as he entered the bathtub without undressing himself, he dipped himself into the water, holding his breath.