Chapter Fifteen

“I like you, Henrietta

“I like you, Henrietta.”  Henrietta could still remember what Steve said.

“He's dead.” That woman's voice still echoes in her head.

"No, Steve can't die," She assured herself but–

“He's dead.”

"If Steve is dead, I shouldn't be living." Henrietta said, standing up from her bed, going downstairs to the huge trance.

It was midnight, “A perfect time to die, Steve, I'm sorry,I should have been there for you.”

She stood at the edge of the trance, looking down, she saw how far she was going to fall hard but she can't live without Steve, Never.

Henry hummed, as he took a bottle water from the fridge as he gulped alot, going to the trance, he saw his sister at the edge of the trance, standing filled with unsteadiness

"Henrietta," He yelled, as Henrietta shrieked in fear turning to look at Henry, her leg slipped, making her fall down,as she screamed loudly.

"Noooooo." Henry shouted, rushing to the incident, he looked down, seeing his sister lying lifeless on the ground as she was in pool of blood, "No, Henrietta, I'm sorry, I should have been here earlier."

"What a perfect night for your dear sister to die?" Henry heard a familiar voice, as he turned slowly with a shaky head and tears filling the brim of his eyes,the person was wearing all black with a black nose mask and a black face cap as he pointed a revolver at him but Henry knew who the person was.

"You son of a bitch." Henry yelled loudly.

"Shut up, I didn't kill her, you did, dummy, you shouldn't have called her name, you are the murderer not me, but don't worry, I would take the credit,since I wanted to kill you both in the first place."

"Haven't you killed enough? You killed Zara, Cassandra,Steve, my twin sister and now you want to kill me." Henry said, said tears continued to fill the brim of his eyes but it didn't fall.

"Why am I doing this? Really! I did guilty things to make you guys innocent," The person yelled angrily.

"We all did guilty things, stupid." Henry yelled back.

"I didn't kill Henrietta, you did."

"If you hadn't killed Steve, she wouldn't have killed herself."

"Are you really talking about Steve right now? I don't have time for talks right now, I'm just here to kill you and your sister but since she killed herself, I'm saving a bullet for my next target."

"I can't die by your gun." Henry said angrily as his tears seems to be increasing but he made sure he didn't let it fall in front of his enemy.

"We would see about that."